Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Disappearing coffee table on four slots

by Natalya_Sh Posted 25th Oct 2007 at 12:30 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2008 at 4:45 PM by -Maylin-

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 3:57 PM
So, you can use this to turn anything into a table?
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 4:31 PM
I suppose essentially you could use it in that way Urissa, as the sims would be placing things on the invisible table rather than the actual object it is hidden in. It just may look strange if the object you're planning to
"table-ize" is lower or higher than coffee table height. Just gotta use the "moveObjects on" cheat. Anyhow, Natalya, thank you for adding this. I always thought it was a little absurd that you could only place one or two cups or magazines on an entire coffee table. This will definately see some use in my game :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 5:00 PM
Err... so this item has the same function as JohnBrehaut1 and ariffrazalin's "One More Slot Packages" objects?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 5:07 PM
tr0n226: Please. Thanks for the answer to a question Urissa.
SunnyDaiki: Similar, but does not demand use cheats.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 10:11 PM
Thank You, Thank You And Thank You!
Theorist
#7 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 7:30 PM
awesome!
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 7:18 AM
Thank you so much! This works great in my game and finally my sims can be as messy as I am

too busy at the moment for simming. Sorry, but please don't PM me with requests right now. I will try to fullfill those allready made, but no promises.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 1:36 AM
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#10 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 6:01 PM
One of the most usable objects in my game! I could not find any more places for magazines, papers, and other clutter..

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 3:37 AM
This is a great object for placing multiple items on a single surface