Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Black and Silver Jazz Costume

by destuana Posted 25th Oct 2007 at 4:22 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2007 at 1:13 AM by destuana : Pictures of Poor Quality

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 6:07 PM
Hey, I used to dance too! I did ballet, tap and jazz for about 5 years or so, then I continued with tap & jazz for another year.

Anyway, your upload is just fandabbydosey!

If you were I, and I were you, my clothes probably wouldn't fit. And also, there is practically no chance of that ever happening, thank goodness.
Alchemist
#3 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 8:26 AM
Outstanding! Thanks,
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 2:02 PM
Very good work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 8:11 PM
This is really good, I like it! :-)
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 9:38 PM
aww... that looks pretty naughty! i like it:D

Check out Destinee Revealed on YouTube! It's my first series, but I can tell it did turn out pretty well:) Check out http://www.youtube.com/ShadoeRogue! Enough with the bragging:D Please watch it and leave comments so I know you're watched it!

-- Bye bye now

--- Shadoe Rogue ---
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 8:41 PM
Awesome!I love it Hope you do more like this one soon!
HuGs:Jade

"Thanks to all wonderful people,who make beatiful creations and make my game better!"
Field Researcher
#8 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 2:58 PM
Adorable!

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 4:31 AM
Wow! Thanks for the responses - I had no idea that it would be so well-received. I'd better start work on my next one soon!

I have the right to act my shoe size.
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st May 2009 at 8:11 PM
i loved this outfit soo much!! culd u plz make more stuff like this?? thanks!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 10:42 PM
this iz amazing! =D i do colorguard at my highskool, but we do a lil bit of jazz 2

maya
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 10:10 PM
I would love to see more of this stuff, I absolutely love this outfit and the adult and child versions too, I use them all the time!