Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Hogsmeade: Madam Puddyfoot's Tea Shop

by lauralaima Posted 27th Oct 2007 at 10:35 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2008 at 1:33 PM by lauralaima

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 3:07 PM
LOOK AT THIS!!!
The main post seems to have gone crazy and it mixxed the words when I wrote the following link to some CC NOT INCLUDED WHICH IS NECCESARY: Sip reflex forum [url]http://www.reflexsimsforum.com/showthread.php?t=3502[url] gift 1 ->candles

Sorry for the mess...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 10:11 PM
amazing

I love buffaloes.... They're like bad ass cows!
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 2:19 PM Last edited by calimerina66 : 4th Nov 2007 at 2:25 PM. Reason: link added
Nice job! btw taroo site is working fine: http://www.tarox4sims2.de/ and it is allowed to offer for free the meshes together with your recolors (and houses maybe, you can ask taroo: mailto:[email protected])
Scholar
#5 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 1:33 PM
you do fantastic work - thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th May 2008 at 4:16 AM Last edited by PrincessMalfoy : 24th May 2008 at 4:19 AM. Reason: one more question
I just wanted to let you know that the meshes for the beenleigh kitchen from Aussie Topenders aren't working properly. Also, French Sims Luxury no longer exists. And since the Tarox site is working, which mesh is needed (jar)? Thanks.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th May 2008 at 10:12 PM
Mmm, maybe you've not downloaded the meshes from Beenleigh kitchen, but the recolors. You'll find the meshes in 2 ways: kitchen-> beelnleigh (those are the recolors, you have to click ''click here for the meshes'' or something similar. The other way -> click on ''new meshes'' -> kitchens. I think that's it.
From Tarox you need the Mediterranean set (more exactly, the pottery and the lamp).
I know FSL is gone, but I can do nothing to fix it... I'm so sorry that this is happening...
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th May 2008 at 8:52 AM
Thanks for the information. I know it isn't your fault about FSL. I hope that one day the artist will post the meshes online again. I tried to send encouraging words from TSR.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th May 2009 at 10:12 PM
You are too good to us.