Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strawberry Patch Collection- Toddler Boys' Everyday Part 1

by Purplepaws Posted 30th Oct 2007 at 11:50 PM - Updated 20th Sep 2008 at 4:23 AM by Purplepaws

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 11:40 PM
Sorry to hear that you are closing your site!
Thank you for sharing your work here, where it will remain accessable, you will not be forgotten hon!

All the best to you
Nina
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 3:35 PM
thank you putting your work over here so that who wants outfits we can easyly get them.. sorry to hear that your leaving.

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 6:09 PM
I'm glad you'd still share your things with us. I have no clue why everyone is saying "sorry" though--I'd think of that as a wonderful thing if I was shutting down mine >.> Not to be rude, but more people might see your things :D

I really needed some more boy clothes. And most things for tod boys are either emo or retro or out-of-season o.O Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 7:58 PM
Thankyou for sharing your stuff at MTS2.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 6:49 AM
I absolutely love these! They couldn't be sweeter.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 3:57 AM
Hi, thanks so much these definately rate a 10 /10 on the cute meter