Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Natural Redhead Project: 2 recolors of SAU female hair 14

by alkaloid Posted 31st Oct 2007 at 8:57 PM - Updated 5th Nov 2007 at 4:49 AM by alkaloid : It's always SOMETHING. :/

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 11:44 PM
I can't get the mesh link to work. When I click on both of them, it says it can not establish a connection. Any clue if the site is down or not? Is it just me?

You have faith in God, Whose power will protect you until the last day. Then He will save you, just as He has always planned to do.
1 Peter 1:5

Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 5:06 AM
ToniDale, it's not just you - I got "server not found" for both links. Too bad; the hairstyle looks lovely.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 6:19 AM
The correct link is:

http://coris.dothome.co.kr/
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 12:40 PM
I'm sorry ardoness, but it isn't working. The link works good, but it goes right back to the other which says is not found.

This looks great though. Hopefully they will be up soon.

You have faith in God, Whose power will protect you until the last day. Then He will save you, just as He has always planned to do.
1 Peter 1:5

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 12:38 AM
Aww poohy...I really wanted the mesh. Can someone send it to me since the url is not working?

♥~♥ VISIT MY BLOG! ♥~♥
shiny!
retired moderator
#7 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 3:47 PM
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 4:30 PM
The mesh is back up!! woot!

♥~♥ VISIT MY BLOG! ♥~♥
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:46 PM
Lovely recolors! This is such a great mesh. I like seeing variations for it. Thanks so much!

To those who can't open the mesh link, this issue comes up a lot with this mesh. Please be patient! The Sims Artists Union site has horrible bandwidth, so it goes down constantly. You just need to keep checking every once in a while to see if it is back up, and you can download the mesh. Please don't hassle the artist about the link!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 3:49 AM
This is very nice! Are you willing to convert it for males? I think its like the perfect drag hairstyle.
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 12:35 AM
Thank you so much! I love the model. She reminds me of Bryce Dallas Howard
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angelad428
This is very nice! Are you willing to convert it for males? I think its like the perfect drag hairstyle.

Conversions are something you do with the mesh, so you'd probably need to ask the original mesher.

(PS. It's also a classic hair band style).
Field Researcher
#13 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alkaloid
Conversions are something you do with the mesh, so you'd probably need to ask the original mesher.

Oh I know that, i just think it would be great for drag queens as well.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 3:30 PM
site is down till jan 15th! DANGIT!! I had the mesh and then during a tyding of my dl's folder, i inadvertantly deleted my whole downloads folder! this is one of my fave hairstyles
Field Researcher
#15 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alkaloid

I wanted the same thing, I have a sim from a particular band that has curly long hair, and this is the best hairstyle I can find. I will see if I could ask the original mesher. Great work on the recolors though, it's beautiful. I guess I'll take it for my females for now. I appreciate it.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 5:42 AM
Curly long hair is a rare Sim hairstyle. Love these colors, thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 10:06 AM
Beeeh!! The meshsite doens't exist anymore!
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 3:30 AM
Sigh. I want the mesh. ): Site's down, though.
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 3:03 PM
Good news! I've just found the mesh! Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?hy2nyzomm0n
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 8:14 PM
Oh my goodness! MY HAIR!!! I've look EVERYWHERE for hair like mine - and I never found it...until now! Thank you! My sim-self thanks, you too. It's even the right shade of red - like mine. No more Maxis "curly" hair for my simmies! *downloads*
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by truskasiepluska
Good news! I've just found the mesh! Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?hy2nyzomm0n

Thank you, dear! Finally i can use that! :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Dec 2019 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by truskasiepluska

Thank you