Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prickles!

by Go Go Glamour Girl Posted 3rd Nov 2007 at 5:47 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2008 at 6:16 AM by Go Go Glamour Girl

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 9:21 PM
Wow, she's incredible! I can't wait to download her, once peggysims comes back on line.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 12:47 AM
Shes cute! My mom has Fibromyalgia, I will suggest this film for her.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 4:24 AM
I just love how this sim looks and love her clothes, fantastic job!
I think this will end up being my favorite Sim, thank you so much for her and letting me know this info, I have fibromyalgia and information is so hard to come by and hopefully I'll get to see this film. Can't thank you enough.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 5:25 AM
she looks wonderful, as a fibromyalgia sufferer I am glad to see someone bringing attention to the illness!! ty
Inventor
#6 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 9:50 PM
Very nice. I've never heard of the film myself, but I will let my aunt know as she needs info about this. The sim is wonderful.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 1:50 AM
Thank you everyone for your sweet comments! You all make my day :^) You can view the film at this site:
http://www.diagnosesupport.com
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 4:06 PM
Wow, I love her. Trouble is, the only picture of her in the jumpsuit I've seen so far is the one on this page. I'd really like to see her really wearing it, because it's so pretty! I want one! <3. Stay upbeat Prickles, you go girl!
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 8:31 PM
She's really pretty! I've got CFS, so I should really go see the film :]
xx

i'm teachin' myself to dream, i'm learning what love can be
katy rose
Inventor
#10 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 12:45 PM
I love all the colors. It's nice.