Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Baby Doll Dress- Pretty Dressies for your Tots in Seven Colors

by Phaenoh Posted 6th Nov 2007 at 6:23 AM - Updated 8th Sep 2008 at 5:53 AM by Phaenoh : added pic

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 5:30 PM
soooo adorable! like the diaper. it makes it more realistic
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 7:37 PM
I couldn't WAIT till you got this uploaded! In fact I was afraid I'd missed it and I was going to pmail you if I didn't see them soon. ^^ Thanks for the all-white one. I'm LDS and my family went to the temple to be sealed together two days before my youngest started to walk. (She was only 8 months old!) So I'm really especially delighted to see this, as it brings back memories of the beautiful little white dress she wore on that special day. She wore tights, and the dress was just a bit lacier, but other than that it looks just the same. Love them all!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 8:01 PM
Its so cute and adorable and I just love it.
Thank You
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 8:04 PM
If you want you can add tights to it, the UV Map is almost the same (maybe identical) as the maxis toddler dress with tights (just steal the maxis texture from it). The lacy part can sort-of be accomplished by editing the alpha file. I really hope people make recolors of this dress.

BTW, what is LDS?
Scholar
#6 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 8:27 PM
Great job as always Phaenoh! Thanks for sharing your hard work with us. There are just so cute!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 8:36 PM
I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nicknamed Mormon, and when we attend temple, we wear all white, modest, formal clothing. So this is quite a nice remembrance for me.

I have made some recolours but not for quite awhile and not of any custom items.
Alchemist
#8 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 8:43 PM
Awww, your toddler dresses are so cute. :lovestruc

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Scholar
#9 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 12:47 AM
Woot, more Phaenoh stuff! Anyway, this will go into my Maxis-Quality Game (It's a compliment. )
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annelae
Maxis-Quality Game (It's a compliment. )
I know, I hate realistic stuff, it bugs me that so many people only want that in their games. I'm proud of giving my clothes that Maxis feel.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 3:11 AM
I was so hoping you would upload this dress! It is just absolutely adorable!

I'll definately be recoloring! Thank you!

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Scholar
#12 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 8:16 AM
This is very cute!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 3:55 AM
So adorable!!! The little diaper showing through is so cute and reminds me of my daughter when she was a baby. :-) Thank you!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CTherese
So adorable!!! The little diaper showing through is so cute

So does this mean a baby dress replacement mesh for all the maxis clothes to include the diaper would be welcomed?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
So does this mean a baby dress replacement mesh for all the maxis clothes to include the diaper would be welcomed?

Oh yes!! And I just remembered that my daughter had ruffles on the back of her rubber pants! Am I giving away my age, here? LOL
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CTherese
Am I giving away my age, here? LOL
"rubber pants"... in a word, yes.
Scholar
#17 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh

ooo could you do that!? thatd be so adorable! id love that! as of right now i have everything you ever uploaded to this site...(seriusly...) and id just love it if u did that
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sim~obsessor
ooo could you do that!? thatd be so adorable! id love that! as of right now i have everything you ever uploaded to this site...(seriusly...) and id just love it if u did that
Well, then you pretty much have everything I've ever created, since I don't upload to any other site. Wait, scratch that, I have a HUGE unreleased object recolor pack I'm still kinda working on... You have my lots and neighborhood and eye sets and hair as well? Usually I've found people tend to like a creator for one aspect of their work, not all of them. If this is the case, how come I don't see your name in my 'fan club' list? I tend to get more excited at the number of people who have listed me as one of their favorite creators than the number of times people bothered to hit the thanks button...
Forum Resident
#19 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 3:14 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th May 2008 at 5:26 AM
The set is adorable! However, I can't download the files. When I try to, all I get is a page full of text instead.

Could you please fix it or upload these in .zip format if possible?

Thank you.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th May 2008 at 6:31 AM
no zip, its against the rules to post both a zip and a rar with the same thing. There isn't anything wrong with the files, download WinRar, its free and it works better than WinZip.
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 12:10 AM
I have kept my inept recolors (we all have to start somewhere) - to only maxis - but since my puter died yesterday and I am starting anew - I cannot tell you how very generous I think you are to encourage recolors of your absolutely adorable, and real-toddler girl dress mesh! I will try my hand - and if only in my game are they seen - I thank you!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 5:17 AM
These are so sweet! Thank you! I've been wanting some really cute "sunday" style dresses for my toddlers.
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 6:07 AM
These are so cute!!! Thanks!!! Maxis has some okay dresses, but these blow doors on anything that comes with the game!!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:11 PM
These are really awsome, Thank You
Page 1 of 2