Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolors and defaults of Barcelonista's eyes - 5 sets

by selzi Posted 6th Nov 2007 at 5:31 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2008 at 1:45 AM by selzi : Included new search options

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 8:11 PM
wow girl..you are recoloring like crazy!
i love her eyes as well!
great job!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 8:54 PM
I really like these Selzi! Thanks for giving me some new defaults!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 9:39 PM
Set 06 looks really, really great with your darker colors! I've always loved them, but I think they look better like this. Set 03 looks amazing though. Ahh the choices.

I'm glad you got permission to post these as I'm sure a lot of people will want these options for their favorite Barcelonista eyes.
Scholar
#5 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 12:00 AM
I love, love, love Barcelonista's eye sets, and your recolors are wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 4:46 AM
Thanks for making darker defaults! I didn't use Barcelonista's eyes because they were too light for my taste
Scholar
#7 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 8:30 AM
.....where can we get married? xP

These are awesome, I love Barcelonista's but these are gorgeous!
Alchemist
#8 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 10:03 AM
They are wonderful! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 3:01 PM
Thank you very much, everyone - but the real thanks should go to Barcelonista since she's the real artist behind these eyes ... :lovestruc
shiny!
retired moderator
#10 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 4:33 AM
Finally got around to exploring all the eyes I've downloaded lately. So many look good in the caps but few really live up to the expectations in the game.. I have to say these are truely AMAZING eyes!
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 12:15 AM
Thanks for doing these! Are you planning on doing her other eyes too? If so I'd love if you did her V4, I love them just the green isn't very green-y like yours. You're awesome! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by linzt2319
Thanks for doing these! Are you planning on doing her other eyes too? If so I'd love if you did her V4, I love them just the green isn't very green-y like yours. You're awesome! :D

Thank you! I haven't thought about that before, but I might give it a try, so thanks for suggesting that!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 2:30 AM
These are absolutely fantastic :D. I've always loved Barcelonista's eye collection, and you did an amazing job putting these together as defaults :D. Thank you very much!