Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Teen Sports Jumpers NOW WITH SNEAKERS!- Added/Moved to Athleticwear!

by Phaenoh Posted 7th Nov 2007 at 7:49 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2008 at 5:52 AM by Phaenoh : stupid photoshop crunching my images

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 12:51 AM
do you have non-defaults of the sneaker version, too (as athletic wear)? I have a bad feeling some of the clothes i've downloaded uses the old mesh, and I don't want to mess them up
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 1:16 AM
YAY! i was wondering when youd do more and here you are!
i missed your defaults! thanks!

(any word yet on those ugly nannies?!) :P
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 1:22 AM
sorry simmer! nope, I mostly only work in defaults right now, I tend not to download much CC so I need my Maxis clothes to do double duty, you could download it and see if your CC clothes do indeed use the mesh, but otherwise, no, I'd suggest exporting and importing the maxis ones to use in athleticwear. Sorry!

sim~obsessor, I'm actually working on the NPCs right now, got the nannies spiffed up and the newspaper kid, that lime-yellow was AWFUL! Still working on some of the other ones, it will all get posted together, look for it soon!
Scholar
#5 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 3:44 AM
OOO THE NEWSPAPER PEOPLE! i hated ther outfits! you really know what people want for ther game dont you...if i may.. is ther a chance whene/if you do the maid...can you lengthen her skirt a bit... her outfit is so slutty...-,-
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sim~obsessor
OOO THE NEWSPAPER PEOPLE! i hated ther outfits! you really know what people want for ther game dont you...

Thank you!
Quote: Originally posted by sim~obsessor
if i may.. is ther a chance whene/if you do the maid...can you lengthen her skirt a bit... her outfit is so slutty...-,-
Thats a good idea! I had planned on seeing if I could switch out the maid outfit for the BV housekeeper dress, but that only fixed things for people with BV. I'll see about that as an alternative. I've also changed the bus driver, the food delivery outfit and switched around the male maid and private school outfits, and other uglys that I've missed?
Scholar
#7 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
I had planned on seeing if I could switch out the maid outfit for the BV housekeeper dress

THATS WHAT I HAD WANTED SINCE BV CAME OUT

but yeah..you could do one set...all the npc's you mentioned ther and then uplaod the default BV dress in its own thread in diffent color options so ppl with BV can get it? but thats a alot of hassle
um
...well...the male maid outfit is hoorid..all unbuttoned and pastel colors...not very masculine...um...id say you got it... i cant think of any other NPC i dont like right now.. the mail ppl/nannies and slutty maid is it... if u have any ideas for others you go ahead and do it! it is your project of course. :P
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 5:10 AM
What's wrong with the mail carrier? I wanted to do them too, but I couldn;t figure out what I didn't like and the colors seemed accurate, so I didn't know where to go from there. I was planning on leaving Mr.Maid as frilly as he was, there are even sequins on that shirt! Though, he has some alternative colors, like white, that don't get much use unless his character gets replaced alot (death, marriage).
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 8:58 AM
Hurrah, more coming! *is very happy*
Thanks for these, they are very great
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 4:45 AM
You know Pheanoh I'm not a huge fan of CC especially skintones or eyeballs and even clothes with lots of mesh's and it's refreshing too use Maxis clothing the way your making them.I love all of your stuff..matter of fact i have all of your work in my game.Great job and keep it up.I'll be downloading more.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 5:15 PM
HURRAY! Another fan speaks up! I love reading your comments everyone! Comments are really what make creating all worth it for me! Keep me company and I'll keep creating for you all!
Scholar
#12 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 7:27 PM
i have a idea on what you could do with the private school uniform default...
i was looking around today and saw this upload... and realized how nice a solid color dress with a over coat looks...
https://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/img/..._Eastland_1.jpg
do u think you could do somthing like that just maxis-ey? i think it looks nice... rather than a skirt and sweater seperate...just a idea...:P
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 5:13 AM
Perhaps, currently I had just planned to use the other private school outfits, like the red and the green for those who are sick of blue. Though I did get a request a long time ago for a black version. I'll see what happens, thanks for the suggestion!

And everybody else, I LOVE it when someone pipes up with an idea or a suggestion, when you get a whole bunch of ideas flowing you are bound to end up with something good. At my school we all critique each other's work, pointing out the good and the bad, so I can take criticism, it all helps make the final work that much better.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 6:42 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 1st Mar 2008 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Thanks. I thought ea putting sandles with this outfit was sorta dumb looking. This looks much better. Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 11:06 PM
Someone at maxis REALLY likes sandals.
OOOOH I love all of your defaults! I dont really think that you have to worry about not having anything to replace, because (trust me) if you upload something, SOMEONE is going to download it.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 3:58 PM
I note that everyone is talking about how you don't like custom content. Well, I do, but we have so much that my game runs too slow, so I am trying to get rid of it, and get down to just a few things. Problem is my sistert doesn't wnat to do this, because basically her Dora will wear anything (I'm talking this sim will wear clothes created to make your sim look like a centaur). Part of the reason I started downloading custom content is that I wanted more clothes for the smaller catagories (like athletics and swimwear) or I wanted clothes I'd actually wear, so with your awesome defaults I have that and can get rid of some of this stuff. If only I could convince my sister.
I cringed when my of my sim teens aged into this, so now I won't have to deal with that again.
Scholar
#17 Old 23rd May 2008 at 4:43 PM
Phaenoh, I love the adult version of this. Is there any way you could add those keds to this outfit?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th May 2010 at 6:34 AM
You are amazing. I love that you fixed the colors too. It never made sense to me that these had flip flops with them.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 11:38 PM
The only thing keeping me from downloading this is that the sneakers look really weird like they dont look like there shoes

-Though this be madness, yet there is method in it-
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 10:33 PM
Thank you so much! Wonderful idea, in my new game I use only maxis-match content so it's very helpful for me :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 12:48 AM
Thank-you! The flip flops on this outfit have always bothered me, and moving them to workout gear is genius.