Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Misc mods Set 2 UPD 5thApr2008

by Alexx58 Posted 8th Nov 2007 at 1:30 AM - Updated 5th Apr 2008 at 2:24 AM by Alexx58 : Update

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 11:52 AM
I'm definitely going to d/l the first one as Crumplebutt needs a good butt kicking, O yeah! She's got it coming & boy is she gonna get it! ROFL! Great addition to the game!

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Scholar
#3 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 11:56 AM
I love the Crumplebottom hack but does it too need BV? (seeing the 'EP/SP required) If it doesn't, that's great because I just uninstalled BV
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annelae
I love the Crumplebottom hack but does it too need BV? (seeing the 'EP/SP required) If it doesn't, that's great because I just uninstalled BV

I've tested all mods with EP6 installed and BV sign means BV ready.
But seems must work with any game config. higher EP2.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 1:04 AM
I hate Ms Crumplebottom, she ruins most of my sims dates, thank you so much for making and sharing this mod!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 1:38 AM
These updates to Squnige mods is perfect and much appreciated and needed with his retirement.

Many thanks.

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 6:48 AM
Wow I must of missed these, they are all great to have.
Thank You
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 2:57 PM
I am so grabbing the instruments one, thank you! Not so bad in normal households, but in the dorms it's a nightmare!

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Theorist
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 5:42 PM
awesome!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 6:35 PM
Thank you for the football and Smustle mod.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 2:53 AM
Thanks a bunch these are very helpful!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 12:55 AM
I've been enjoying your Stargaze for all mod, but I have a few concerns.

I had a visitor looking through the scope for awhile and was abducted. But then when she returned, she walked over to the telescope again and immediately disappeared. When the spaceship dropped her off again, I realized that the 2nd time she must have chosen 'be abducted' from the menu instead of stargaze.

Is there any type of restriction for autonomous 'be abducted'? Like do they have to be knowledge Sims or been abducted at least once in the past? If not, I would like to disable the autonomy. I want Sims to be abducted, but not continuously as they always come back pregnant. In two hours of game play I had 3 alien pregnancies all of which came from autonomous use of the telescope. That seems a little too much for me.

Second, two of these abductions and pregnancies occurred on College lots. Now I have Inteen installed so it works out for me right now. But what if Inteen isn't installed? Do they still get pregnant on College lots? Because without Inteen, pregnancies on college lots do not progress. And since Inteen recently shut down, it looks like most of us will be having to give it up. Can townies also be abducted and come back pregnant? Because until they become part of a household, their pregnacies won't progress either.

If there are no restrictions on Sims autonomously choosing 'be abducted' could you tell me what to change in SimPE to disable the autonomy for that choice?

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 3:20 AM
Hi magicmoon.
Instead of wasting time answering here I decided to send you a message by e-mail.
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 4:43 AM
Is this going to be updated for Apartment Life? Please, I really can't stand the smustle. :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 6:49 PM
I need to know if the "No Auto Football Toss" will be updated for AL. It's REALLY getting on my nerves! Oh, and if there's something you can do about the witches/warlocks that stand there waving their wands around all day, that'd be great too Thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 8:57 PM
USED Hack Conflict Detection Utility

Pie Menu Text Strings Fix was updated to v1.10 -(LdDarcy_PieMenuTextStringsFix.package)

conflicts with

Misc mods Set 2 UPD 5thApr2008 (alexx_Stargaze_lookT4All_FT.package
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 11:02 PM
I used Hack Conflict Detection Utility
and it said i had conflicts with ...

"Have Sex" mod *UPDATED for Pets/Seasons* (zHaveSex.package)
and
Misc mods Set 2 UPD 5thApr2008
(alexx_CrumbleInter.package)