Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Exclusive Lot: Holiday Hideaway 2007

by StephSim Posted 8th Nov 2007 at 2:48 PM - Updated 15th Nov 2008 at 3:19 PM by StephSim : MTS2 House Information Update

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 4:37 PM
This is so pretty and Christmas-y!! Thanks!! I just love your ground and brick recolors and your walls!!! So unique and beautiful. Congratulations on a really beautiful and seasonal lot.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 9:21 PM
Oh my God, that is absolutely gorgeous. O.O
It looks so cozy and loveable, and I always adore the amount of detail you put in your creations. I'll definitely be downloading this for the holiday season! :]
Forum Resident
#4 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 9:26 PM
Thanks for sharing your beautiful lot just in time for the season! I like your gingerbred house and can't wait to see it in my game.
hexameter
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 10:43 PM
That looks awesome!! Thank for for sharing this

Worship4Ever0227 ~ Visit My Site! SimSafe2.com
Please Check Out The Prayer Room.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 10:55 PM
Yesterday i told myself, Self" you wont be downloading anymore lots because you have enough,
Today i called myself a liar.

Thank you for this beautiful Christmassy lot, i have been looking for one that fit my style since the game came out but figured it would never be made so i gave up searching, Today i finaly have that beautiful lot thanks to you.

All my appreciation Fire.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 2:26 AM
Thank-you for sharing "the reason for the season". The house is beautiful and we will all enjoy your early fabulous Christmas Gift.

May I say Merry Christmas to u!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 2:47 AM
we are in season thank you
Alchemist
#9 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 7:51 AM
Heartmelting homely! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 8:37 AM
Such a beautiful lot!

Cat@};- *meow* Have a good day everyone!
CatRose: well i am off to bed i am starting to see cats jumping before me
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 12:42 AM
Wonderful atmosphere- you capture it just right! Thanks for the early Christmas gift- it's lovely!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 12:54 AM
Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone! A little redecorating or added decorations and your Sims will definitely be home for the holidays! Enjoy the lot!
-steph

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
#13 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 4:47 PM
Very nice, thankyou. This will be the start of my Christmas themed neighborhood for sure.

** Patrick Stewart + Felicia Day + Bruce Campbell + zombie invasion + the cast of Firefly = my happiness.
Or, Chocolate ... yea I'll go with chocolate. **
Field Researcher
#14 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 7:48 PM
This is sooooooooo cute very creative

Residential sims2 updated June 23, 2007
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 2:08 PM
I think I'll download this lot to play at christmas. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 3:00 AM Last edited by StephSim : 11th Dec 2007 at 11:56 PM.
MizzesSimmer and Claire...I'm glad you like the lot enough to download it! It really get's you in the mood for Christmas doesn't it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mzcynnamon...Thank you for your positive feedback! :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th May 2008 at 7:24 PM
I just downloaded this lot, yeah I know it isn't the season now, but it is always the season at the North Pole! I think this lot will fit right in with my North Pole themed neighborhood! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th May 2008 at 6:31 AM
It took me a minute to figure which lot had a post. I wasn't expecting this one to since it is NOT the season. I guess it is always the season for some of us! Enjoy the download!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
#19 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 2:30 AM
I really am late getting into the seasonal mood, but this lot is just too cool! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 3:25 PM
This is beautiful and so amazing StephSim!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 11:24 PM
You are most welcomed. Stop by after Christmas. I am working on another little village. Although I'm afraid I am using all the EPs to create it and 2 of the Stuff Packs. If I have time, I'll go back and update the lots to use minimal EPs. It's a special little Gingerbread village.

~*~Stephanie~*~