Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tagged Up Castle Walls

by comedy711 Posted 10th Nov 2007 at 1:46 AM - Updated 10th Nov 2007 at 5:27 PM by comedy711

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 11:04 AM
This is great! Thanks :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 11:56 AM
Can't get enough of tagged walls for my city. Thank you !
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 3:03 PM
Not sure 'destroyed castle walls' is the best name for this post. With that name I was expecting to see a castle and its towers in a falling down fashion. I would have called these lovely tagged walls you have done something more like 'inner city graffiti walls' or something. They really are great, the best I've seen, but from the title I never would have found them if not by accident if I was looking for them! Thanks for making them!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 4:16 AM
I’ am loving your tagged walls, they will be great for ales /// allée
and down town building. You really did an outstanding job with them…
Thank you so much!

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 10:50 PM
Thank you so much for this and your tagged shingles..both were EXACTLY what I was looking for. I needed to create authentic sets for my story-I will definitely be crediting you. I'll give you a link when done. Thanks again-we need more authentic/atmospheric stuff like this to work with.