Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The incredable Quizomatic v1 will keep score while it quizzes you!!!

by KevinsHope Posted 11th Nov 2007 at 8:25 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 6:33 PM by KevinsHope

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:19 AM
I really like this. You could use just about any subject. I think it would be great if you could make it about sims you know sims1, sims2 expansion packs ect. Well just a suggestion. Great work!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:48 AM Last edited by CynicalChick : 18th Nov 2007 at 4:30 PM. Reason: rude and off-topic
fascinating idea!! How about history and geopraphy questions considering the sims is an international game it may help the player learn information
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:59 AM
i think you should do a 2nd one on sims1 and sims 2 and expansion packs like leeda618 sayed
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 9:09 AM
Very original!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 9:11 AM
This guy looks like fun! Thank you for sharing.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 9:21 AM
This is so cool, it has made the sims a truly educational game. Well done and thankyou!!!
Scholar
#8 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 9:36 AM
Super creations Kevin! Thanks for sharing your hard work with us.
Alchemist
#9 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 9:39 AM
This is a great object that you made.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Scholar
#10 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 11:03 AM
I see a great potential in it for educational purpose. What would be awsome is to be able to customise the question section in a easy way (like adding question with a simple .txt)
The object in itself is quite fun. Thank for making and sharing it.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 12:14 PM
Wow... Fabolous! I think this was great for museums and those learning by doing-centers. But you can't earn skill points on a community lot without hacks, can you?
Questions about art and artists would be nice. Or writers and literature so there would be also a Quizomatic for libraries.
Like pixelhate said, with a way to customise questions easily possibilities would be beyond universe!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#12 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 12:46 PM
This is neato! Thanks bunches :D

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Echo
Very original!

Thanks Echo. I'd say 90 % of what I used to create this item, I learned from your tutorials...so thanks to you.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Forum Resident
#14 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 6:46 PM
challenges for sims? always welcome
yayyy
Mad Poster
#15 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 7:16 PM
This is very awesome and a wonderful idea! Have you thought of making a version as a menu on the Sims' computers for spacial purposes? Just a thought, no biggie. And yeah, more categories would be cool, too. Regardless, thanks for making this!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 9:09 AM
this can work to do a tv show for the sims 2
Field Researcher
#17 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 9:37 AM
thank you

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 12:59 AM
I think it would benefit a lot of people if you made some of them with other questions. My dad, the smartest person I know who is great with science could only get about half of these right. Also, I tried over 25 times to get it right and only 2 out of those I had succesfully completed.
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 2:25 PM
I love original ideas that are well executed! Great job on this creation. It's awe inspiring! Thank you for sharing this. It think it would also be good for young kids. My son loves poking around with the Sims and I see the potential if it was somehow easy to add and remove the questions for us users. I could put his weekly Math concepts in it or spelling words just for fun. He would think that to be incredible.

Again, thank you for sharing this! :D

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 11:17 AM
I really like this. Something new in my game :D
I have some ideas for other quizzes:
Pokemon
Economics
History
Sims itself
Harry Potter
Friends

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 2:20 AM
great! now my sim, AND myself have a studybuddy! thankyou!
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 7:14 PM
Will there be more categories than just Astronomy?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Space Pony
#23 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 2:11 AM
Are you going to make this for other subjects? Maybe an updated object where it lets you choose? This is such a cool idea, it needs to be expanded!
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 7:49 AM
I know how to make a new quiz with another subject, but I can't expand it and I need permission of KevinsHope. I sent him a PM ages ago, but still no answer.

Space Pony
#25 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 3:14 AM
Does the email link on his profile work? Or is it one of those "this user has chosen not to be contacted by email" ones?
Page 1 of 2