Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULTS - Kylie Eyes by bruno

by RedSimmies Posted 13th Nov 2007 at 3:07 PM - Updated 16th Oct 2011 at 7:52 AM by spikesminx

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 6:00 PM
These are great, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 6:56 PM
Uh...hoosier1990 already made these as defaults (link). I've been using them for a month or two--they're great.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 7:29 PM Last edited by spikesminx : 13th Nov 2007 at 7:38 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by chessiac06
Uh...hoosier1990 already made these as defaults (link). I've been using them for a month or two--they're great.

Ooops

*edits the post*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 9:06 PM
Hey--not a problem These eyes are great, and I'm glad that they've been made into defaults. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 2:14 AM
These eyes are my favorites, I use them more than any other set and I like the colors you picked for defaults.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pooklet
Hey, if you're still accepting requests, I've got one! I've got eyes dark brown enough to pass for black, so I'd really love a set where the dark blue replacement is black (they do it with hazel all the time!). Here's the colors I like especially:

LT.Blue: Heaven & Earth
DK.Blue: After Dark
Brown: Burning Up
Green: In Your Eyes
Gray: Obsession

I would so appreciate it, I've been wanting a set like this for ages now, and probably would have tried to make it on my own if not for the fact that I'm one of roughly four mac users out there and there aren't many creator tools for folks like us. *waves sad little apple-shaped flag.*

Here you are
Scholar
#8 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 7:14 PM
YES! Thankyou thankyou thankyou! It's true I've been waiting for this! Yay! *dances around in a silly little dance* If I could press the thankyou button more than once I would! :P

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pooklet
You are AMAZING spikesminx! Seriously, that made my night! Thanks so much!

*blush*

Thanks for your nice comments, everyone
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 8:34 PM
I literally said "WOW..." out loud when I saw these. Amazing. They are so different than my regular defaults! I love them.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 10:43 PM
I love these, so pretty! But I have a dreadful request to make:
I don't suppose you could be persuaded into making defaults for the "supernatural" sims in the game? Like aliens, vampires and so on? That'd be great!
shiny!
retired moderator
#12 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 11:28 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Dec 2007 at 9:12 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
These eyes really are beautiful.. I will have to try them in my game sometime.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 8:42 PM
Absolutely gorgeous eyes. Thanks for making them into defaults.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 10:20 PM Last edited by janelle : 11th Feb 2008 at 10:27 PM.
I hate to make requests, as I'm more than happy to benefit from the lovely things you talented creators are willing to share with us, but I LOVE these eyes and your color selections and would (humbly) request only one minor difference- could i possibly have Fever for the dark blue eyes instead? Two sets of blue and one brown is way too unrealistic for my primarily medium to dark skinned neighborhood... I appreciate it, and if you're not taking more requests, thank you very much for this set and I'll gladly use them as-is.
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 1:22 PM
oooh
I would love to make a request, too, if it's not to much work for you

Light Blue: Made in Heaven
Dark Blue: Confide in Me
Green: In Your Eyes
Grey: White Diamond
Brown: Burning Up

Thank you so much :D
Scholar
#16 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 11:14 AM
Yay! I love them!
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sizza
I love these, so pretty! But I have a dreadful request to make:
I don't suppose you could be persuaded into making defaults for the "supernatural" sims in the game? Like aliens, vampires and so on? That'd be great!

I sooo agree! I've got another default at the moment, and won't switch because it has default supernatural eyes. But if you could be a sweetheart and fix that as well I would be forever greatful! bruno's eyes are AMAZING!

Suggestions (not requests though, I trust your judgment):
Alien: Sal-Me Aqq-Hi (Incubi Eyes)
Vampire: Bull-Ah Maid'Ho (Incubi Eyes)
Zombie: Kingdom of the Blind (Starry Eyes)
Werewolf: El'Tah Qahh-Veh (Incubi Eyes)
Plant: Look My Way (Kylie Eyes) or Ophelia (Moonlight Eyes)
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 9:39 AM
are these stand alone eyes or do i have to download the ones from bruno aswell?lol