Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Asian skintone V2

by chakaru Posted 14th Nov 2007 at 1:01 PM - Updated 10th Mar 2008 at 7:06 AM by chakaru

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
#2 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 7:40 PM
Thanks, these are brilliant! I am still very partial to ephemera skins, but these have a nice home now, too! I would make you something as thanks, because I love these, just that much, but I stink at makin' stuff!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 8:02 PM
I'm really loving these version, too, like the other one <3.
It's really an overhaul, because these seems like a completely new set of skintones not like edits.
But the first version will stay alive with my simmies.

Now a little question I've asked a time before...
Is there a chance that you'll probably upload these eyecolours?
'Cause they're wonderful for asian sims.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 8:38 PM
LOVELY! I LOVE asian faces! but... I have never done a beauty cool asian face... Could you uploadsome Asian model sims? PLEASE!

Click here to see the youngest (and prettiest) love.

They're so cute!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 8:48 PM
Thank you, I really love this set of skintones too!

Shawnee
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 9:02 PM Last edited by Gorgeous Female Diamond : 2nd Dec 2007 at 3:20 AM. Reason: Arrgh, my parent's bad english is starting to rub onto me ;D
These skintones are awsome. Dark dosen't look very asian to me, though. I'm not asian, and it's pretty much the same skin as mine.....
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 9:03 PM
Thanks for these new versions! I think you've done a great job.
Scholar
#8 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 9:19 PM
Thank you so much *heart* <3

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 9:26 PM
AH! Thank you so so very much! I love them like no other. <3

(& I love cute little noses, too. Haha.)
Forum Resident
#10 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 9:38 PM
Gorgeous Chak, I love them, thankyou!!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 11:15 PM
wow! great skins! the pale skin will look great on my gals! thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 11:26 PM
Pretty!!
This will probably sound stupid, but is there any particular reason why the eyelids are purplish? xD
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 1:37 AM
Chakaru I love it, I love that you have incorporated many shades Asians can be darker if they lay in the sun! My friend is Asian and she goes to tanning beds all the time and she is always dark! Thank you very much for your hard work I shall treasure them as much as the first version.
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 1:45 AM
:lovestruc Yay, a full set of the new skins! Am so downloading this and trying the skins out on my Sims when i get home tonight!
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 7:25 AM
yay more great skintones,thanks!

"I don't wanna go to space...I am scared!"
-Chester
Scholar
#16 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 7:36 AM
So shiny...-grabs them and runs-
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:20 AM
yeah, i love them too, they are realistic, moreover i'm asian, haha, so i want to make more asians in my sims world!!

*****hello,i'm hongkong girl, i like sim2******
Alchemist
#18 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 10:17 AM
The pale and the light are definatley the two that I like best! Thanks,
So, those 2 models are also my favs...(hint)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 12:26 PM
Okay *rubs hands*

I'll try to answer all the posts here.

Earthdragon: I am thinking about releasing a set of asian/brown eyes, but it might take a while. One pair of those eyes is aready available with my two sim models on my site.

Christian221987: Like I said, two of my asian models are downloadable on my site and will be available for download here on MTS2 hopefully, once they make it through the moderation queue.

Gorgeous female diamond: That is weird since I was specifically asked for darker asian skintones, so I included a dark version. *shrugs*

xnancyx: Haha, you don't really see it that much ingame, but it is true, the eyelids are a bit darker than the skin. You mostly see it on the pale version. It was not my intention at first, but it kind of happened during the recoloring process and I really like how it looks now. ^_^

verenaheu: Oh my, and here I am uploading the tan and the dark models! Bad timing, I guess. I am sorry v_V..
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 2:29 PM
Simply gorgeous, Chakaru! Thank you so much. ^^
I don't know... the dark skin seems to be a bit right to me; My boyfriend is half Asian...and his skin is a bit like that. x_X Either way, it looks great! Keep up the awesome work.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 1:12 AM
OH wow these are gorgeous and they look so natural.
Thank you for all the great detail in them and we shall have fun making great looking Sim's with these skins.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 5:00 AM
Thanks for these redo's! I adore the light and pale shades but for example I know a friend of my daughter and she's exactly your dark shade!! Thanks for the nose fix it makes the world of difference to me but I shall keep your original skins too!!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gorgeous Female Diamond
These skintones are awsome. Dark dosen't look very asian to me, though. I'm not asian, and it's pretty much the same skin as me.....

'Asians' technically come in a lot of different skintones, it depends. In this case these skins are referring to Pacific Islanders. I happen to be part Filipino, and yes the dark one does match my skintone.
Alchemist
#24 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chakaru
Okay *rubs hands*

verenaheu: Oh my, and here I am uploading the tan and the dark models! Bad timing, I guess. I am sorry v_V..

Oh, nevermind, I can wait... Do I at least have some hope?
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 5:13 PM
Hi... just wanted to say thank you. Those skintones are really great. Now, to my question... is there any way that you will do default replacements of those? Because I'm looking for some default asian skins, for my asian neighborhood, but no luck yet. And those would be just perfect.
Page 1 of 3