Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buffalo Plaid Collection for Teen

by OniricsProduction Posted 14th Nov 2007 at 3:42 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2007 at 9:54 AM by OniricsProduction

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 8:46 PM
These are very nice, and they're just what I need for my Sim resembling my friend, Glory! Thank you! But I was wondering, where did you get the hair for the middle model, the blonde one?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 9:03 PM
I love plaid, and I love these! Can never have too many outfits for my sims. Thanks! They're lovely!

That hair is from Raonjena if I remember correctly. It's a new one that she just put up a week or two ago I think. (I checked, and it is!)

Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall; but by those who fought, fell, and rose again. --Ralph Waldo Emerson
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 9:14 PM Last edited by OniricsProduction : 19th Nov 2007 at 12:54 PM.
It's correct, blond hair is from Raonjena.
I'm very happy you like my creation.
Ciao!!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 10:30 PM
these are pretty cute!!! i love pink and black together! thx!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 7:31 AM
Cute <33
Love 'em

Our love... will never die no matter how many times people try to destroy us
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 4:18 PM
Cool! I really like them.