Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fashionable elders vol. 3: elderly goth

by K-030 Posted 14th Nov 2007 at 7:42 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2008 at 12:00 PM by K-030

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 12:21 AM
Yay! Thank you -- no more killing them off when they get old because they have nothing to wear!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 4:07 AM
Perfect! Thank you, I've been needing this!
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 6:35 AM
Hey, great clothing set, but where did you get the hair?
Alchemist
#5 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 7:30 AM
Just fantastic! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 10:18 AM
Thanks for the positive reaction, everyone.

I got a little piece of constructive criticism in the approval PM for these, and I thought I'd ansver that one here as well (the original critism being that the shoes would have looked better if they had been black/grey instead of the black/white they are). Yes, that is absolutely true. I should have probably given some additional care to the shoes as they definately are the weak point here.

Quote: Originally posted by shortygurl_01
Hey, great clothing set, but where did you get the hair?
The hair is MYOS Male Hair 18 from the Sim Artists Union. If you're geting that, you should also get this great recolour set by Setso. Adverts end here.

"Sometimes the solution / is worse than the problem"
-- Pet Shop Boys, "Twentieth Century"
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 11:28 PM
i love it! now my emo people can look good as elders!
Edit: or not. I don't have winrar...

im an emo
im a goth
im a punk

IM A PERSON. Don't label me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 12:05 AM
rarlab.com

Alchemist
#9 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 1:59 PM
These are lovely and much needed, unfortunately I don't have Family Fun stuff *weeps*

I don't know if you would be willing or not, but would it be possible to have a version of these that works with all games? The mesh I used for my set would probably work. If not, that's all right, nice work nonetheless.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 4:05 PM
One of my favourite creators requests, how could I refuse? Although I'm not actually terribly keen on converting these directly to a different mesh, I could make a second set on a base-game compatible mesh - either yours or something else. Your mesh is great, but it bugs me slightly that it's based on the adult bodyshape (though I understand the reason for that), I'm a bit wary of using it because of that.

Unrelated to the above, thanks for the feedback. Coming from you, I appriciate it a lot.

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by K-030
rarlab.com

ooh! thanks!

im an emo
im a goth
im a punk

IM A PERSON. Don't label me.
Alchemist
#12 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 7:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by K-030
One of my favourite creators requests, how could I refuse? Although I'm not actually terribly keen on converting these directly to a different mesh, I could make a second set on a base-game compatible mesh - either yours or something else. Your mesh is great, but it bugs me slightly that it's based on the adult bodyshape (though I understand the reason for that), I'm a bit wary of using it because of that.

Unrelated to the above, thanks for the feedback. Coming from you, I appriciate it a lot.

You're right, my mesh is not ideal for that reason, I wish I could find out the name of the elder nude body to extract it. lol

Thank you for the kind words though, and for considering it I think I'm not the only one who would appreciate a base game version, (personally I could live with an EP specific version, base game elder meshes are all so frumpy...the only one that comes to mind which could perhaps work is the "rocker" outfit and the only Uni elder outfit)

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets