Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Curve lipsticks - 10 shades

by lovebottle Posted 16th Nov 2007 at 5:48 AM - Updated 19th Dec 2007 at 10:12 PM by lovebottle

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 7:26 AM
Thank you, these are very pretty lip glosses!

Shawnee
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 7:26 AM
The awesomeness keeps coming. My Sims love you so much.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 7:43 AM Last edited by Simonut : 16th Nov 2007 at 8:00 AM. Reason: For got to add another question
Default About your new lipstick
Please tell me under what name was the older lipstick so That I can take it out of my downloads and add this new one please. I do have more than one of your lipsticks. Also will this new lipstick work on darker skintones as well? Because I notice you said you made it for lighter skin tones. Ty
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 10:33 AM
As always great. *downloading*
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 10:44 AM
These lip glosses are awesome! Thank you for sharing it with us. :D

Visit Happy Sims Shoppe for Free Sims 2 Downloads.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 11:46 AM
wow! these look sooo glossy!!! thx!
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 12:03 PM
Default Urg....
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Please tell me under what name was the older lipstick so That I can take it out of my downloads and add this new one please. I do have more than one of your lipsticks. Also will this new lipstick work on darker skintones as well? Because I notice you said you made it for lighter skin tones. Ty

Yea they are really pretty,but are they suitable for darker skintones

bcool :P
Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 2:57 PM
her preview pics shows adarker complected skin, perhaps not real dark but def darker than the lighter two skins S1 and S2 and i think they look great...

great job!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 4:59 PM
These are very amazing.Thx
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut

This lipstick is a new release from me (A new version of an older, unreleased lip set), so it's most likely that you don't have to delete any files.

They do work for pale to dark skintones; pretty much all of my lipsticks do.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 6:27 PM
oh love this is wonderfull i like it

They tell us everything's alright and we just go along;
How can we fall asleep at night when something's clearly wrong?
When we can feed a starving world with what we throw away;
But all we serve are empty words that always tastes the same...

Nickelback - When We Stand Together
Field Researcher
#13 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 8:27 PM
Hey, I just found out your stuff, I think they're pretty! Downloaded a bunch, thank you so much
Meet Me In My Next Life
#14 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 9:27 PM
Thank you so much "LoveBottle" for your reply back to me I am sure this answer will help others as well as me. I love your creations and I thank you so much for taking the time to reply back and most of all I love all your creations. I am just me, but I also have a little Simonut in me as well. : )
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 1:59 AM
Thanks they are amazing and may I say your model is so beautiful.
Alchemist
#16 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 7:01 AM
Wow. your new lipsticks are very beautiful and shiny.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 7:52 AM
the shading is perfect as well as the definition.
Instructor
#18 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 12:19 PM
awesome work!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 6:12 PM
Gorgeous lipsticks!