Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Green Glass Glamour - Starter Home

by The Builder Posted 19th Nov 2007 at 11:01 PM - Updated 27th Apr 2009 at 1:47 PM by The Builder : Add information

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 4:33 AM
i really like this house...very bright and fresh. are you gonna do more of these?!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 5:31 AM
Its a very lovely house, but roofs made this way aren't Season proof. I can't come up with a quick way of adjusting it without ruining the beauty of the house, so I am going to have to pass on this one. (I took a look at all your other houses, and they are also all very stunning.)
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 6:03 AM
This house is just beautiful. I love the light colors, the white and green make the house feel very clean and modern. I love what you did with the inside! With a little restructuring and reducing the size of the patio, I think you could make a good size bedroom fairly easily. Thanks for sharing this!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 6:43 AM
Very cool International Style building! It's absolutely lovely. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 11:15 AM
Beautiful! ...and affordable!! Hope to see more of these
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 11:26 AM
Thank you, I'm very glad you liked it!

Phaenoh: What happens in seasons with such roofs?
Alchemist
#8 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 11:34 AM
This is a very creative and inspirational style, thanks!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#9 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 12:01 PM
Love it! Thanks!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 2:14 PM
This is so autentic and modern,really cute,thanks
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 2:27 PM
This house is lovely. Such style and color.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#12 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 6:21 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 21st Nov 2007 at 12:42 AM.
The weather gets in, there will be snow in the bedroom come winter. Floor tiles only block snow if they are flat. Its really stupid, messes up a lot of really adorable houses. Usually if its a house that I absolutely cannot live without i stick it in a neighborhood without winter and try to ignore the rain and hail, though hail is a little harder to ignore!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 9:54 PM
I see... At least it works in the game, I mean, the roof isn't screwed up which I first thought.

At anyone who doesn't have University installed: Is there any problems with the lot in game?
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 12:43 PM
Normally I don't like ultra modern homes, but I love yours! It reminds me of a house that was in my local paper, it was 100% green friendly! Everything about that house was economic and great for the environment, and yours looks almost exactly like that!
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 1:34 PM
I wish I read the comments BEFORE downloading, decorating, and moving my family in this house. LOL It is extraordinary, but as it's already been said, it is not Seasons proof. =( Great work though! =)

Change happens when the pain of holding on becomes greater then the fear of letting go.
James Thurber
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st May 2010 at 6:45 PM
Thanks!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 12:34 PM
You Are A Genius