Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Studly Paramedic Uniform (Update: Defaults Added)

by fanseelamb Posted 21st Nov 2007 at 5:12 AM - Updated 13th Mar 2009 at 10:51 PM by fanseelamb

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 5:29 AM
Love this! Thanks for sharing! :lovestruc

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 7:55 AM
Thankee fancy!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 8:07 AM
More fansee meshes...-grabs them and runs-
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 7:36 PM
Amazing idea and thanks for another great mesh from you.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 9:54 PM
Oh, these are great - thanks so much! I've always been ticked off by the ugly jumpsuit that Maxis set for paramedic uniforms. Yes, please someone make this (and hopefully a female version for my simself) as default!
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 2:53 PM
Thank You!
I sure hope you make a female version as well. I could turn our entire ambulance crew into sims LOL
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 2:38 AM
I've been waiting for this!!! Now all I need is a few sets of nurse scrubs.
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 4:23 PM
As an EMT, I must thank you. I would be even more happy if someone made these uniforms for women. *hint hint*
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 4:31 AM
He'll especially look sharp if he's Brian Kenny! Very nice thank you! :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 3:16 PM
Does this include the swastika? Kidding.

Definitely love this one!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by o0oktlady
Does this include the swastika? Kidding.

No. Although the "after" version might make a good tattoo for Shane.

Now before anyone takes that the wrong way, we're just referring to an episode of Grey's Anatomy. Hate is bad.
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 5:54 PM
Wait...so...how exactly do I replace the default uniforms?

The suspect is guilty.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Edgeworth
Wait...so...how exactly do I replace the default uniforms?

This upload is not a default-replacement. If you want to make default-replacement EMT uniforms I think you'd have to make a female mesh and possibly teen & elder meshes since the Maxis uniforms seem to share the same texture. Although I could be mistaken about that - it's been a while since I looked into it. Anyway, you'd make the meshes and textures into default-replacements using the usual methods. Tutorials can be found in the Create area.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 8:37 AM
Thank you thank you thank you for a sims paramedic uniform! I've wanted one for my zombie Zep Hindle sims for some time <3

It's great!

I don't just want to be good...I want to be God's
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 7:41 PM
Feb 13, '09 Update: Default-replacements now available! You must install the mesh + recolour + default-mod for these default-replacements to work. So, for example, if you want your paramedic to wear the white uniform to work: install the mesh + the white recolour + the white default-replacement mod. Make sure you only install one default-replacement paramedic uniform at a time. These defaults only work for adult males, because elders can't be paramedics in the game.... and I still haven't gotten 'round to making that female mesh.
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st May 2009 at 3:12 AM
Nice uniform! Hopefully you make a female version of it. And what the paramedic is doing on the overview page on image, they aren't proficient enough to perform surgery...o_O Oh, that would be cool if you made beat up Shane and his Swatsika. And I love Grey's Anatomy. =)

Quote:
A man's ought to believe in what he does. I believe... I'll have another beer.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 12:29 AM
It looked like he was doing chest compressions, not surgery. Anyways, outstanding job on the uniforms, fanseelamb! Not that I would expect anything less than perfect from you, of course!
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 4:45 AM
the white uniform reminds me of bringing out the dead
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 1:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChocolateAspiration
Oh, these are great - thanks so much! I've always been ticked off by the ugly jumpsuit that Maxis set for paramedic uniforms. Yes, please someone make this (and hopefully a female version for my simself) as default!

Those Ugly Maxis Jumpsuits look alot like most Australian Paramedic Uniforms. and, i can tell you, Overalls (as theyre called...) are far more practical, than those formal local things in the field.. more pockets! and knee padding..
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 10:54 AM
Awesome! Could you make one for sims 3?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 6:12 PM Last edited by leesester : 12th Mar 2012 at 6:24 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3805826, 3805827, 3805829
Awesome thanks so much

Needed this cause...

I wasd gonna make a ep so this might be in one of my sences
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 2:11 AM
Thanks a ton! My nephew wants to be a paramedic when he grows up, so I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see an awesome paramedic uniform!