Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plantsim defaults using Enayla skins

by swampcandy Posted 24th Nov 2007 at 9:04 PM - Updated 31st Oct 2008 at 2:19 AM by swampcandy

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 4:49 AM
Awesome!! I adore Enayla's skins (have her regular skins as my defaults as well)... this is great :D

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Alchemist
#3 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 3:43 PM
Plantsims are really something special, and with this they look like it, also. Thanks,
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mellisenda
swampcandy, this was already done here at MTS2 back in February:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...hlight=plantsim

It was done with Moss and Glory, though. I use Moss for my alien default and I think Glory is far too pretty to use as a wilted stage (and I'm not a big fan of that tone). So, I made these.

I basically just like to play uglacies.
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 12:01 AM
Thanks so much for doing this! I have a fantasy Neighborhood where I only use Enyala's Skin tones, but recently I created a family in Desiderata Valley and spawned my very first plantsim. I have to agree the defaults are way too ugly and after staring at Enyala's gorgeous creations for months on ends all I could think is that Nymph would be perfect! It was like you read my mind. Rot is also the perfect choice for wilted. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 10:28 PM
wow this is amazing! enayla skins are pretty much all i use and i have tried to find this for soo long! thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 3:37 PM
OMG! *tears are overflowing*

You got no idea how happy you made me...I saw the Nymph skin and eyes and immediately needed it as my plantsim defaults...but it turns out that making defaults is harder than it sounds. Thank you for making this! You rock!

Thought, I'm not really sure about Rot...I wanted it as my Zombie defaults, oh well I'll rummage about for a bit.

Thanks again, your (and Enayla's) work are immensely appreciated!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 5:54 PM
Thank you for making these skins into defaults! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd May 2012 at 6:28 PM
I loved the nymph skinthones before but I've never imagined this would look so good on a plant sim but it does.
Thank you =)