Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULTS - Silence Eyes by teru_k

by RedSimmies Posted 25th Nov 2007 at 10:34 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2011 at 7:50 AM by spikesminx

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 5:15 AM
Ooh! You make it hard to pick just one set! I just started using the Moonlight set that you default-ed but oh, those are pretty too! Damn you! lol
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 5:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by faithvssam
Ooh! You make it hard to pick just one set! I just started using the Moonlight set that you default-ed but oh, those are pretty too! Damn you! lol

*evil laughter* :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 7:28 AM
I just LOVE these! Could you do some of the other defaults as well? Maybe with a little nudge and some bribing with cookies, teru_k could make some matching eyes for the werewolf, vampire, and zombie defaults....
Alchemist
#5 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 9:47 AM
Great! Black is so good! Thanks,
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:54 PM
Can I just say... wow!
These look... beyond amazing!
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 1:12 PM
Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pooklet
Eee! Black instead of dark blue. I feel I've started a trend. 8D

Well you seemed so angsty about not having them, and I love black eyes so

renagade676, I don't know how to make zombie, vampire, werewolf defaults. Sorry.

Thanks for your nice comments, everyone. Be sure to thank teru_k.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 1:38 AM
I really wanted these in default thank you so much!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 10:20 AM
i really can't decide which default eyes i should use...
thanks again, spikesminx!
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 2:46 AM
Oh my goodness! I use teru_k's eyes in my game all the time, and I was dying for a default set of these. Thank you so much! You are amazing ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 3:08 PM
Wow, they're really pretty! 8D Thanks for making them as defaults - now I'll have townies with pretty eyes as well. So happy.

BTW, where did you get those wicked eyelashes? They're lovely, I'd like to have them for my sims!
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 4:20 PM
Thanks your share.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 7:44 AM
thank you for version 2! was looking AGES for something like this! Tank you thank you thank you!!!