Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Galaxy Class Furniture

by jasonduskey Posted 5th Dec 2007 at 1:52 AM - Updated 4th Sep 2008 at 1:50 PM by jasonduskey

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 1:11 AM
Ingrates. Pushing 150 downloads for most of my stuff, and not so much as a "Good job, j" or "I really like the ...., j". Using the Thanks button costs nothing.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 8:46 PM
I'm so glad you're back! How come I can never find these on the main site without having to click on your profile?
But at least I got a pleasant surprise. Downloading and a million THANK YOU's
You're the best.

(Hey, haven't I turned to a complete Trekkie by now?)

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 11:01 PM
What, you think they would feature one of my lots? With the moderator politics at this site, I'm lucky they keep my uploads at all. Keep checking back, I'm not through, not by far.

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 3:53 PM
You must be joking?! But I most certainly will keep checking. Your creations are fantastic!

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 12:18 AM Last edited by StephSim : 30th Jan 2008 at 4:36 PM.
Jason, I just came here to grab the invisible computer! I guess I overlooked the Misc. download the first time.

Rowenaenchantress, he is not joking. The same "mysterious" thing happens with many posts. It could be the filters (basically people can only see the downloads that they have Expansion Packs for checked off in their profiles) OR it could be that someone in power has issues with the creator. Who knows?

Just keep on doing what you do J- as you do it well! I LOVE your creations!
Thanks for sharing this! I can't wait to add the computer to the game. Hey J- is there a way to make the computer useable while standing? (I know...so many projects...so little time!)

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 12:32 AM
It would be wicked if you could do that. I've delved into BHAVs just far enough to realize they're way over my head. I've seen an invisible cash register out there, but it just doesn't do the trick. A lot of the standing consoles I've made are about table height and if you put a duty chair in front of them, you can place an invisible computer in the slot and "use" the console, but it looks retarded when your simmies sit in front of a standing console. And then there are some (like Security from the Main Bridge set and the Klingon standing console) where the GMDC doesn't quite jibe with the table it way cloned off of and the sims' hands dissapear inside the mesh.
I'm thinking about a seperate thread for the invisible computer. Just think, if I upload it now, it might get approved by St. Patrick's day!

Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 12:40 PM
St. Patrick's Day!

Hey what about using an invisible telephone? Would that work?

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 1:08 PM
I could mess with it and see how it works.

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 10:13 PM
I just LOVE your creations. I too think it is wierd that they aren't listed amongst the other downloads. I had no idea these existed until I clicked on your profile. But then I became extatic over all these great creations you've made. HUGE THANKS from an old Trekkie.
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 6:44 PM
I have quite a few objects that you made and I really Like All your work. The problem is that I am not able to download most oF your stuff because the highest EP that I have is Pets. I am making A complete Star Trek Neighborhood And Would Really like to use some of the objects that i have seen. is there any way you could post everything that i could use with EP's UN, NL, OFB, and Pets. thanks Again your work is great.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 7:31 PM Last edited by jasonduskey : 11th Mar 2008 at 7:47 PM.
Most of these objects are cloned from base-game objects and should work with Pets. I'm swamped with other projects right now, so I don't have much time to update older objects or lots in earlier versions. At this point, I'm strongly encouraging folks to upgrade.

Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 6:36 PM
Hi' let me just say that your stuff is great. I am having a lot of fun making my Star Trek Neighborhood and there is no way it wiuld look as good as it does if it weren't for the great looking objects that you have posted. Having said that there is a small problem with the Transporter, once you put it down you can't pick it back up again.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 7:09 PM
Jason has been made aware of that problem and he is going to work on it.
The transporter isn't the only object like that so give him some time.
I'm sure he'll fix it eventually.

SIMale the Simlish linguist. Simlish made easy: Version 1 & 2 and Version 3 & Comic (Now only available at IS)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 4:30 PM
This Is Very Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can You Build This For Sims 3?????????????????
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 1:53 AM
thanks