Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Windon-on-Water Village, Rural community

by kashinthegreen Posted 11th Dec 2007 at 3:06 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 6:35 PM
really nice construcction! thanks for sharing.. and good luck...

"El artista no nace ni se forma...Sólo vive como tal" J.Rodríguez Uribe
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 9:29 PM
This is cute. Too big for my computer to handle, but I would have downloaded it if I could!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 9:30 PM
.wow.

this must have taken ALOT of planning. I'm very impressed, and LOVE that you did it all with no CC. Thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 11:23 PM
Wow, that must have taken FOREVER! And the no CC is good. I hate getting extra walls and floors in an otherwise great lot.
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 7:17 AM
Really nice work, the concept you had behind this is very original. Not many lots out there that are great without CC.

I think all your hard work deserves to be thanked, at the very least.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 8:05 PM
Good job. A lovely lot. Thanks!
Alchemist
#8 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 8:13 PM
Such a lovely village, such accurateness, I can´t resist and have to take a stroll around this vintage lot,
thanks, and good luck !
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 6:09 AM
BEAUTIFUL!! I wish my computer could take that, and no CC! WOW! As illuminazn said few lots without CC are great but this lot is definitly great!
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 3:36 PM
I'm pretty sure my computer can handle this.. I will be finding out momentarily. Thanks for the awesome job, this is so creative. Especially without CC. I'm particularly keen to see the stairs.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 3:53 PM
I love this! I love all Community Lots! I'm not much for building those myself. I have a tendency to get bored during the process and the thought of decorating them! Great job! Thanks for sharing this!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 12:14 PM
This lot is absolutely beautiful! I'm so impressed that anyone can make something as beautiful as this with no CC at all. It also looks very playable and seem to have everything a community lot needs.

It's really great because after all most people have to watch out not to install too much CC because of the load time and in some cases it'll even slow down the game too much. So a truely beautiful lot with no CC is a wonderful gift. Thank you for all the hard work that went into this.

Pink

Dial a Llama quote:

I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.
Dalai Lama
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 2:53 PM
Thank you for your comments.

I reall ylike working without CC, it makes me work harder to make builds different. I had a lot of trouble with my game when it was full of CC, it became unplayable, so I took the majority of it out. I like to think that if people want to customise my builds with their favourite CC then that's cool, but I'll let them choose what they want in their DL folder

I do requests, but only when I'm asked....

I'm still working on my "Little lots" series of community lots of 3x2 or smaller. Feel free to PM me if you would like something I havn't done yet!
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 6:53 PM
...i love it. I have been looking for a nice village for ages, but all of them has so much CC i don´t want. Thanks a lot.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 3:57 PM
You are so very, very talented.
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 4:08 PM
It is LOVELY! I cant wait to play it, thank you!
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 6:05 PM
Wow. I love it so much, and can't wait to play it.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 9:00 AM
You are a genius. Simply a genius! *blows kisses*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 11:06 PM
Goodness, thanks. *kisses back*

I do requests, but only when I'm asked....

I'm still working on my "Little lots" series of community lots of 3x2 or smaller. Feel free to PM me if you would like something I havn't done yet!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 7:40 PM
THis is one of my favorite community lots. Thanks a ton.