Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ellsworth's Dairy Farm -UPDATED 12-17-07 redownload!

by puppetfish Posted 11th Dec 2007 at 7:19 AM - Updated 19th Jan 2008 at 4:36 AM by puppetfish : bad file replaced

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 9:11 AM
Very pretty!

Thanks for the excellent shopping list too. *joy*

Success is getting up one more time than you fall down.
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 11:45 AM
Very nice!!
But i had a problem when tried to download the file.
Instructor
#4 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 11:59 AM
Very nice work. This is how I imagine a typical American farm .
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tgarciame
Very nice!!
But i had a problem when tried to download the file.

Just try it again. I've had that happen several times with other files here on MTS2. Usually it works better the second time around!!

And thank you to all who've downloaded, thanked me, and left comments!!!

Happy Simming!

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 8:03 PM
I am getting the feel for all the farm lots now. Really nice, I want to see more! :D
ty!
Alchemist
#7 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 8:21 PM
That´s adorable! But it also looks like hard work(for the sims!)! Thanks and good luck!
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 6:03 AM
I was able to download and extract the file, but when I click on the purple package icon, it says "Please double-click a custom content package file to install the content."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 2:30 PM
OK! I fixed it! Please let me know if it works for you now!!!

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#10 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 5:41 AM
I'm glad you got it figured out! Good entry for the challenge

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiggerypum
I'm glad you got it figured out! Good entry for the challenge

Thank you!!

But I am a little bummed. I had 98 people download the other file and now I have to start over!!

At least I know what to do for next time though!!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Theorist
#12 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 8:54 PM
This looks very nice puppetfish, but those poor Sims do look like they have their work cut out for them!

A note for next time: if you let your new upload just overwrite the original, and keep the original filename, then the download count should be preserved. But if you delete the old file first, then upload the new one the count is reset.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sophie-David
This looks very nice puppetfish, but those poor Sims do look like they have their work cut out for them!

A note for next time: if you let your new upload just overwrite the original, and keep the original filename, then the download count should be preserved. But if you delete the old file first, then upload the new one the count is reset.

Thank you for the tip! I am new to all this uploading stuff!! I will definately do it that way next time!!!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Scholar
#14 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 11:40 PM
Great job Puppetfish! Thanks for sharing it with us. Best of luck with the contest.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 4:06 PM
Great farm. I love the layout! After seeing the trees in your lot, I decided to finally install Bon Voyage! The trees give that country edge to your lot! And your chicken houses and pig sty are great! You inspired me to get building (although my farm has no chickens and pigs) . I absolutely love the traditional "feel" and the rustic "look" of this lot! Thanks for sharing it!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 12:05 PM
Sorry but it says the file is corrupt. Impossible to install the package for me. Sniffff !
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Celestina
Sorry but it says the file is corrupt. Impossible to install the package for me. Sniffff !

Please read here for your problem; I have no problem downloading.
http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/showt...29#CorruptFiles
Downloading or Q-Xpress Problems - Read Here!!
Instructor
#18 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 8:27 AM

PuppetFish, thank you for making
the dairy farm! I've been looking
for buildings for my rural community.

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 1:49 AM
Im Sad. I Cant Download This. I Try With Q-Express, And It Says Runtime Error 11 Divison By Zero What Do I Do?
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VivaLaSIm2
I was able to download and extract the file, but when I click on the purple package icon, it says "Please double-click a custom content package file to install the content."
I Had That Problem Too. Download The Q-Express It Helps Alot :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by horses00horses
I Had That Problem Too. Download The Q-Express It Helps Alot :D

Did you get it working? I know that MTS2 was having download issues recently, and yesterday (I think) the Q Express was offline for the whole day!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Test Subject
#22 Old 9th May 2008 at 3:17 AM
This looks very interesting. I think it'll adapt nicely as a farm stay guest house in Three Lakes or as a community lot in a rural 'hood.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 11:03 PM
This is a wonderful farm, thank you. I have downloaded the noBV etc choice, but, will be getting the EP's soon. Can I just re-download for an overwrite then or must I remove the no-EP version first.
Again, many thanks from a small farmer in Maine.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gbreez
This is a wonderful farm, thank you. I have downloaded the noBV etc choice, but, will be getting the EP's soon. Can I just re-download for an overwrite then or must I remove the no-EP version first.
Again, many thanks from a small farmer in Maine.

Thank you so much for you kind comment

I'm not sure. I think you have to delete the old one, then install the new one. But leaving the old one in won't hurt. You'll just have two different versions.

I hope this helps!!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 11:31 PM
I have used this so many times that I had to come back and thank you a sharing it.
Page 1 of 2