Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Deep Space Nine Furniture Set

by jasonduskey Posted 13th Dec 2007 at 5:52 AM - Updated 4th Sep 2008 at 1:57 PM by jasonduskey

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 7:04 AM
Hi Jason!

I LOVE this set; especially the Dabo Tables for my Ferengi friends and the Raquetball set for Miles and Julian! This is great! I am thinking about creating a few walls for this lot for your usage of course! I don't upload walls as it tends to be too time consumming for me. Thanks for your creations!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Alchemist
#3 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 7:28 AM
This is so wonderful for Star Trek fans to download your objects.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 2:30 PM
Sadly, there wasn't enough room for the racquetball and springball pics, but they appear with the lot. I'd love to see your walls, Steph. Most of the interior walls are pretty generic and any improvements on my work would be appreciated.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:37 AM
Thanks You