Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated - Rideable Fully Animated Donkey/Custom Sound - Testers Wanted

by rebecah Posted 15th Dec 2007 at 3:50 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 9:36 PM by -Maylin-

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 4:02 PM
Very cool! Just what I need for my medieval/fantasy hood. Great idea!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 4:11 PM
Sooo cute! Great job.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 4:41 PM
Brilliant work! I think the progress on the horse's animations is brilliant too. :-)
Forum Resident
#5 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 4:56 PM
he he u are so crazy and looks sooo cute and funny!brilliant work again and again thanx 4 sharing and all hard work!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 4:58 PM
Excellent work!! EA/Maxis needs to hire you for all of their sims animations!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 4:59 PM
Oh wow. I'm so exited by this and I'm so glad you took up this project. I'm going to give it a try later Thank You.

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Instructor
#8 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 5:01 PM
just great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 7:48 PM Last edited by MiniMimi : 16th Dec 2007 at 2:29 AM.
The model is sooo beautiful (& funny too ^^)!
Thank you for sharing this useful donkey, it'll be perfect for wild west hoods!
Can't wait for the horsie!
Alchemist
#10 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 7:50 PM
Donkeys are sweet and lovable creatures. The riding looks great and works swell!
Thanks!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 8:05 PM
really good work! almost can't wait for the horse :D
Field Researcher
#12 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 9:16 PM
This is fantastic!
Thank you so much for this, I love it=)
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 1:07 AM
Ahhhhh, great job...and can't wait for the horse as well! Loved the camel too!
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 1:24 AM
Loveit!! Is there any chance of a llama?

X.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.X
Why Put A New Address On The Same Old Lonliness?
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 1:24 AM
Loveit!! Is there any chance of a llama?

Why Put A New Address On The Same Old Lonliness?
Instructor
#16 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 1:34 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 9th Jan 2008 at 6:51 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
rideable donkey
wow wow, OMG you are a genius, I am awestruck. I love this. Can hardly wait for the horse. wow. Thank you, thank you so very very much. Hugs
warmest regards. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 4:41 AM
Very nice work!You are very talented.Thank you for being one of those creators that make this game so interesting!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 6:26 AM
This is so cool, am I right that you cloned it from your camel, so it has all the same animations, Its very Cool. thanks a lot!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 6:47 AM
This is such an great idea along with the camel and the horse. I particularly like the way the sim holds onto the donkey! its so cute!
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShanOw
This is so cool, am I right that you cloned it from your camel, so it has all the same animations, Its very Cool. thanks a lot!!!

I'm not sure that I cloned the main file, but the marker and control file I re-did, to be sure it would work with the base game. I believe I cloned the horse file I've created for this. The animations are different for all of my items. I could have used the one's I've created for the horse for the donkey, because their structure is very simliar, but it didn't look right to me. I usually work on more than one thing at a time, in part for comparisons and beause it takes so long to start my game for testing.
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 9:30 AM
Oh WOW this is so woderful!! I've waited for something like this for ages!
Thanks a lot!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 10:33 AM
I think your creations are fantastic. These rideable horses, camels and donkeys are great. I just wished the donky was smaller. It seems to be the same size as the horse when they should be much smaller. Thanks for making these. I love them.
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 10:37 AM
oh wow i have the camel and now the donkey cant wait for the horse!!!!!!!!! can you make a llama aswell?
#24 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 4:06 PM
No way!!!!

Hahah this is great

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Forum Resident
#25 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 6:53 PM
so you're doing the horse! you're... GOD!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3