Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default of Bruno's Torsklappar Lipstick

by Allure_gal Posted 19th Dec 2007 at 3:32 AM - Updated 15th May 2009 at 4:09 AM by Allure_gal

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 4:54 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Dec 2007 at 9:46 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Excellent idea! I mean really, I loved Bruno's lipstick and this just makes things even more awesome. You can have a cookie! *gives full plate of cookies to you*

The chairs, the tables, all confused
We hear the words and must speak them
We take them, and arrange them
But still... they will not be quiet...
Scholar
#3 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 6:02 AM
Thank you! I love them!
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 7:46 AM
wow lipstick default... I always wondered how to get rid of the maxis ones :D
thanks very very much!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 5:12 PM
Sympathy on your laptop! I went through the same trauma last summer - I hope you're up and running soon. Thanks for making these defaults! These are my very favorite of MANY wonderful lips I've downloaded from MTS 2! Thanks again!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 6:26 PM
Ok, you can all call me dummy, but where do I have to place these wonderful ones in order to have those ugly Maxi's lipsticks? Forgive me for the dumbness, but I stoped to play The Sims for a long time and just becoming to do it again now. So, I forgot many things.

By the way, Allure gal, congrats for your wonderful job! As well as, of course, Bruno. His makeup is absolutely gorgeous. Having it little by little, as I've been seeing coming here, as default one is wonderful!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 8:48 PM Last edited by Gen0va : 19th Dec 2007 at 8:49 PM. Reason: rephrasing
These are lovely! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by carlasturmer
Ok, you can all call me dummy, but where do I have to place these wonderful ones in order to have those ugly Maxi's lipsticks? Forgive me for the dumbness, but I stoped to play The Sims for a long time and just becoming to do it again now. So, I forgot many things.

By the way, Allure gal, congrats for your wonderful job! As well as, of course, Bruno. His makeup is absolutely gorgeous. Having it little by little, as I've been seeing coming here, as default one is wonderful!

Just place them in your downloads folder, and voila!

View my Downloads here

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived. or passed away from breast cancer.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 2:49 AM
Wow! Thanks! Easy to install and beautiful to see in the game. Again, thanks, Allure_gal.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 3:05 AM
Thank you! This is my favorite lipstick set ever!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 6:53 AM
Thank You, I love all Bruno's work and am very happy that you made them defaults and good bye to all EA'S ugly make up.
Instructor
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 9:20 PM
Awesome. I had pretty good defaults already, but I had these in my download folder too. Since I like these better, I replaced them. Thanks!
Theorist
#13 Old 14th May 2008 at 8:05 PM
Wow, thank you so much
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st May 2008 at 11:03 AM
It's a shame you didn't also replace the OFB lipstick, but I won't ask you to buy a new game for my sake. For those that were replaced, thanks for uploading, they look great on my Sims! (:
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 6:57 AM
Thank you for sharing with us! The Maxis make-up is really, really fugly :x
so now, I can use both custom and maxis content! Thank you, muchly!

Lindley1230: CatOfEvilGenius made some nice OFB replacements and you can find Helaene and Bruno defaults at Sirion Sims (sp?) :D
Scholar
#16 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 9:57 AM
Thank you These are great as defaults
Instructor
#17 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 6:39 AM
Wow, thanks, maxis' lipsticks are just... unwearable!! Just a little question: Bruno's "Torsklappar" set has 12 shades and I see 20 in your picture, did you make the additional colors or did you use lipsticks from some other of his sets? (Just to know what non-defaults I need to keep in my game)

Thanks again!

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:25 AM
Torskläppar? vad menar du?

Really nice!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 10:13 AM
beautiful!!! :DDDD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 3:34 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 6:14 PM
the name sounds funny!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 5:57 PM
Wow, these look great! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 1:31 PM
Beautiful lip options, definitely adds that necessary class and realism.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 1:00 PM
Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 4:49 PM
LOVE IT !!!!
Page 1 of 2