Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dinnerware Replacements: Arte

by SUMSE Posted 19th Dec 2007 at 5:49 PM

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 6:18 PM
These are so gorgeous, I want them for my real table! Thanks for sharing them with us!
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 6:57 PM
The foliage is so beautiful! Mind making them for the real world? :P
Forum Resident
#4 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 7:14 PM
Stop already! How must I choose? The foliage one is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Mad Poster
#5 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 8:29 PM
They're so pretty! Love the foliage and the sieger4 set the most. Thank you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 8:46 PM
So gorgeous. Beatufull plates!!!
Tank you!!!!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#7 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 9:02 PM
Very, very pretty! Thank you!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 10:50 PM
the sieger set is also pretty beautiful! but in the next days i will still use your black malamine ones... thanks, sumse!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 12:37 AM
uh, that's a hard decision... I think I'll start with foliage. All your replacements are gorgeous! *adds to favourites*
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#10 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 1:23 AM
It's hard to pick just one! Very creative and nicely done, thanks!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 4:11 AM
These are all so fabulous! I may be able to use only one at a time in game but I'm still going to get all the sets. Then I can rotate!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 4:36 AM
*love* these! Grabbed all of them and will change out from time to time. Hmmm, wish I could find dishes like these myself!!
Space Pony
#13 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 9:23 AM
Sumse,

These are really lovely. I have been away for quite some time due to family problems & just had a chance to drop in tonight. I was totally surprised & very pleased to see that you have made such beautiful additions for our sims tables.

Thanks you,

Morabue
Alchemist
#14 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 9:33 AM
Terrific! I´ll have to change each time I go to an other family! Thanks for these lovely things!
Space Pony
#15 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 10:35 AM
Awesome job Sumse ! It´s such a shame we can only use one replacement *sniff* - they are ALL so beautiful ! *swoon*

Thanx so much for sharing

Silvi
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 3:23 PM
These are gorgeous Sumse! I especially love Foliage and Bottna, thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 9:13 PM
these are wonderful...I must know tho...what happens if y've two textures in at once...does the last added dictate the texture....does the game random like decide...does your game blow up??? I put in a custom some time last year...and with weelllll over 20,000 DL's...it's going to be hard finding the lil bugger...annnnddd IIIIIiloVe, love, love, these!

curiouser & curiouser
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 4:01 AM
Thank you everybody and especially Morague!

Wiserube,
I don´t think that your game will blow up or something. In the case of two defaults at same time, the standart maxi´s colours will be shown.
If you already use the ones Morague made (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=235959), the file name starts with "Plate_replacement". If you have one onothers, you might search for keywords like plate, dinnerware, default, replacement and so on.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MarzipanCherry
These are all so fabulous! I may be able to use only one at a time in game but I'm still going to get all the sets. Then I can rotate!

That´s what I do, too
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 11:49 AM
thank you soo much...again! and again...these are beautiful

curiouser & curiouser
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 6:31 PM
Wow! They're all beautiful, especially Sieger4! Amazing work

lol in my country Arte is a TV channel ^^
transmogrified
retired moderator
#22 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 6:22 PM
These really brighten up my game. Thank you so much for sharing your work. (I wish the game facilitated switching defaults mid-game, so my Sims could dine on Teema everyday, then switch to Bottna for celebrations. Like everyone else, I'll just have to download them all and rotate! What a delicious dilemma.)
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 2:14 PM
I took your advice and it worked very well! many thanks!!! and these are prettier than I hoped they wld be!

curiouser & curiouser
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 10:45 AM
You are welcome, everybody!

Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
lol in my country Arte is a TV channel ^^

In my, too (but it´s also italian for "art")
Mad Poster
#25 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 3:48 PM
I really like the foliage one, and yes, I would probably buy it myself in real life if I had the money. I think the foliage pattern is soft, delicate and pretty! Thanks!
Page 1 of 2