Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Redneck Teen Trucker Hats

by amosmoses Posted 21st Dec 2007 at 5:00 PM - Updated 21st Dec 2007 at 7:39 PM by amosmoses

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 11:12 PM
Lol I live in Georgia and I see a lot of these hats. Wish I could go back to the north though.... Anyway, nice hats! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 4:49 AM
Man, I love what you're doing with the teens. But do you think you could make some that don't require the teen stuff pack? I hate to think I would have to by another worthless EA stuff pack just to get a hold of these.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 7:13 PM Last edited by JLonier : 25th Dec 2007 at 4:53 PM. Reason: It amuses me to make this a thanks post
Down With The Confederacy!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beatlelove
Down With The Confederacy!!!

At least you didn't use the f-word this time.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 12:28 AM
Well done, thanks for sharing!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#7 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 5:19 PM
Fist off, this is not a personal statement from me about my own beliefs. No one cares and it would be inappropriate.

Not everyone perceives the rebel flag as racist and this recolor is not presented in a racist fashion. The rebel flag is in fact at least one US State's state flag. We will not be taking this down.

Please do not flame the thread or make off topic comments and do not report it because you find it offensive. If you don't like it, please move on to one you do. Please do, however, continue to report poor behavior.

I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 5:22 AM
Lol my lil bro has 3 of those hats. Thanks, I love them! (used 'em on my sim of him!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 8:28 PM
love em, thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 7:15 PM
very cool! more rebel flag stuff please.
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 6:19 PM
are these for girls and guys or just guys?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 1:36 PM
Awesome, thank you