Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

.:xmas party dresses:.

by hrekkjavaka astarkort Posted 21st Dec 2007 at 6:41 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 2:29 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 7:01 PM
Pretty job ! Thank you Hrekkjavaka Astarkort and Merry Christmas to you too !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 7:07 PM
These are lovely!! Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 7:21 PM
Gorgeous dress,I have some fortune sim ladies in my game who would fit these perfectly thanks and Hppy Hollidays too you too.
Alchemist
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 7:45 AM
Very beautiful shiny dresses.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 7:55 AM
These are great I love the way they look. So classy and elegant...

Nikki

Thank you for everything! You all are great those who create and those who download! Thank you!

If you're looking to read a Sims 4 drama visit Amanda Lived
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 5:50 PM
Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 7:13 PM
Oh they're so elegant looking Thanks for the adults version. Can you make it for elders too? They have so little choice for clothes and these would look so good on them too
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spikesminx
Oh they're so elegant looking Thanks for the adults version. Can you make it for elders too? They have so little choice for clothes and these would look so good on them too

hehehe... I shall see what I can do... After xmas day though... think i'll be far too inebriated for anything

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*