Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Widescreen LCD Tv (New Mesh)

by ikanlord Posted 23rd Dec 2007 at 11:23 AM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 7:25 PM by -Maylin-

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 12:20 PM
awesome! thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 12:42 PM
Umm. Ok.. why didn't you download?? or is something wrong with my computer cause it says;
Downloads

{{Can Take Object Requests, Not To Complex Though}
98% of teenagers smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy this to your signature
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 12:46 PM
HEHE look at the keywords :P

98% of teenagers smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy this to your signature
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 1:06 PM
thankkkk youuuu!! i have being waiting for this forever!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 1:32 PM
Thank you, it's nice to know that someone actually likes my creations and has been waiting for it forever.

Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 3:20 PM
just what i've been looking for since the sims 2 was released.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 3:42 PM
How did you know my secret desire? I've be wanting a decent 3-tile tv for ages! Thanks alot!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 5:47 PM
Hooray! Finally a TV that actually lines up to 3 seater sofas! I've been wishing for one for ages

[R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts]
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 7:23 PM
ooh! prettyful! thanks!

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 12:12 AM
Yay! and someone told me NOT to upload this.. it's a good thing I did didn't I?

Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 6:05 AM
Oh I have also wanted one also for my large mansions!!
Thank You
Forum Resident
#13 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 6:32 AM
Great idea, I have also found this annoying. You did a good job, Im glad you did upload it, thanks a lot, BTW, there are other 3 tile TV's you know, so it's not an original idea, but hey, it still looks great!! Well done. Definate download for me!
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 7:00 AM
Awesome, man! Thank you so, so, so, so, so, so, so, well, you get the point... SO MUCH! I'm in love. With the tv, of course. :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 7:53 AM
I love the idea and the whole two tile thing got on my nerves as well! Great job thanks!

Nikki

Thank you for everything! You all are great those who create and those who download! Thank you!

If you're looking to read a Sims 4 drama visit Amanda Lived
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 1:26 PM
ShanOw;; I was too lazy (heh) to search for those other downloads. It just takes forever, so I just made my own.

Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 4:28 PM
Thanks a bunch!!! Like others, I've also been waiting forever for one that fits in front of my three-tile-sofa. I'm not a very orderly person, but I love being so orderly in the Sims 2. I put everything in corners, their separate things and stuff like that. I was like all the other people frustrated about this as well. It annoyed me so bad but now I'm happy :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 1:59 AM
Thank you all for posting I was annoyed to so that's why i made it ..

Theorist
#19 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 7:15 AM
awesome! thank you SO freaking much for this seriously!
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 11:18 PM
YAY thanks
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 6:57 PM
Thanks for being as linear as I am!

"We're just Harmless, Historical Nuts.
Who wear boiler plate on our butts.
Who dress up clothes from the 12th century.
And bash on each other with sticks and debris.
And make up the world's largest private army...
Harmless, Historical Nuts."
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 7:32 PM
Love big TVs. Awesome job.

Dethklok's Bass Player.
Typical
#23 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 9:50 AM
3-Tile TV's rule and so do you, Ikanlord.
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 10:03 AM
Thank you Ikanlord, not sure why no one thought about making a three tile maxis tv before. *Downloads*
Field Researcher
#25 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 6:49 AM
hehe, i was thinking the same you posted, why 3 tiles couch and 2 tv?? you arranged it for sre, COOL!!!
Page 1 of 2