Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bisam Carpet Set

by MissPiggi Posted 3rd Jan 2008 at 8:49 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 10:28 AM
I love the textures and colors. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 1:10 PM
Love the colors , thanx
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 2:32 PM
Very nice textures and colours! My Sims will love these!
Alchemist
#5 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 2:37 PM
Wow, this is a big choice of wonderful colors! Compliment also for your website!
I bookmarked it! Thanks,
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#6 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 9:15 PM
I'm a big fan of your work! I have downloaded tons and tons of your wonderful recolors from your site. I check it every day. I'm so very happy to have you here at MTS2 Beautiful carpets!

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Alchemist
#7 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 8:00 AM
Yeah, it's cool seeing you around here! Your site is one of my favourites, I like very much how your recolors sets complete the maxis range. I used some of your walls in my buildings and credited you, after a nice exchange of e-mails. Hope you'll share more of your creations here too! These carpets are lovely, good job! Thanks and ciao.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 7:23 AM
Great colors and variety! I also frequent your site and love your Maxi's recolors. I use them all the time! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 8:05 AM
Thank you guys! I really appreciate your nice words

Hugs Piggi ^(°oo°)^

>> Piggi's Sims <<
Scholar
#10 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 7:28 AM
Whoa...simple yet really attention-grabbing! Gotta get these, thanks so much!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 8:01 PM
Thank u my Sweet lil'Piggi...they are just wonderfull!

Quote:
"Surely goodness and mercy shall fallow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."
Psalm 23:6
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 12:56 PM
1. Realistic colors.
2. Large range of colors.
3. This set is the exact reason I spend ages trying to find perfect CC! Love it heaps! Thankyou!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 12:34 AM
Amazing, Detailoed Textures that I adore!

flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/madelinep/

[{call me maddie}]