Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jennifer Garner hairstyle

by enriquemt0 Posted 4th Jan 2008 at 3:57 PM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 7:58 PM
Very nice, this step will create a "pack accessories" exclusive Jennifer Garner ... Thank you for sharing

muy bonito, a este paso podrás crear un "pack de accesorios" exclusivo de Jennifer Garner... gracias por compartir

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 8:10 PM
This looks lovely... but you do realize the site the mesh is on is down until at least the 15th, right?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 8:21 PM
Thank you! The site is great but when you need it always is down or something like that...
If anyone don't have the mesh I'm pretty sure you will find it at the exchange.
Sorry...

Happily retired... twitter.com/enriquemt0
shiny!
retired moderator
#5 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 10:20 PM
I'm sure it will be back up. That site seems to go down a lot.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 2:04 AM
This looks great, but unfortunately the site for the mesh is down until the 15th. I suppose I'll wait until then to download it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 2:25 PM
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...=&languageCode=

Link to a sim with the hair mesh. Beautiful hair btw.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 2:55 PM
The mesh page it's working now!

Happily retired... twitter.com/enriquemt0
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 9:31 PM
I love Jennifer Garner too....Thanks for this and for the other things about her...
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 11:52 PM
looks great but I think the blond hair is a bit dark
Scholar
#11 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 7:39 AM
After tearing my hair out trying to navigate that site to get the mesh, I discovered I already downloaded it quite some time ago! I didn't recognize your hair set as being off of the same mesh as the Sim Artist Union site because it's so different looking! You did a really awesome job with these recolors. The edit reminds me a little bit of one done for a Jennifer Aniston sim done here awhile ago. Which is why I want it for my own Jen sim...Aniston, not Garner. It's a really pretty style...now. Wasn't too crazy about the original textures and colors, so thanks for doing all this hard work.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 6:40 AM
I love the hair - well done. But next time a direct link to the mesh would help - or at least directions of where on the site to go. otherwise, its next to impossible to find. Thanks though!
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 10:47 PM
This hair looks great in game.I hope to see more hair from you.Thank you for this beautiful hair.
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 9:37 AM
Hi! I'm CRAZY about Jennifer Garner and I had to download her hair!! I also downloaded your Jennifer Garner sim, which was pretty awesome! I'm in the process of putting an Elektra and Daredevil Sim in my game, and I just had to find the appropriate hair for her! I guess I have found it! Thanks so much, and I love this hair that you have made/edited! For the people that are eager to use this recolor/re-edit, I think the Myos hair #11 is in page 6 of Genetics! Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 3:21 AM
hey, I love this hair, but is there ANY way you can secretly PM or E-Mail me the mesh?
SAU has been down for a few weeks now (apparently their host site had a huge break-down), and I don't see them making any announcements anywhere about when it will return.

if you could, email me the mesh at [email protected]
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 6:42 PM
Looks great!! Now is the mesh in page 20 of main download category / page 7 of genetic category?? I guess so.. cant wait to try in game now!
Thanks alot for sharing ur wonderful creation ^^
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 11:49 PM
Hi, the SAU have said they have changed their policies so you can redistribute their meshes, so any change you could put the mesh up? Especially as their site is down at the mo, I love this hair! It is gorgeous! thanks a lot! xxx
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 4:35 AM
can you make that shoulder length, male, and well, black hair? Please!!! :3
Field Researcher
#19 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 4:05 AM
seriously? geez. I can't find the mesh anywhere. I keep seeing amazing edits though. >_<
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 5:22 PM
someone got the mesh?...can someone upload it please...cant find it anywhere
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 11:22 PM
Same please put the mesh up. If the user can't keep the site open. I'm sure they don't mind letting people get their meshes elsewear.
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 2:11 PM
Here is the link to the mesh:
http://www.mediafire.com/?genomn24m3z

enjoy
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by truskasiepluska
Here is the link to the mesh:
http://www.mediafire.com/?genomn24m3z

enjoy

Спасибо большое за ссылку.