Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wise Acre Farm

by twoflower Posted 4th Jan 2008 at 5:54 PM - Updated 13th Jan 2008 at 3:27 PM by twoflower : added link

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 2:34 AM
Beautiful looking farm! I can tell you put a lot of work into it. Good luck in the contest!

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 3:35 PM
Great farm! I love how realistic it is.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 8:36 PM
What a beautiful house and barn! Great job!
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 3:20 PM
ooooOO! its sooo cute ! I wish I had seasons and bon voyage so I could put it in my game -.- its realy adorable!

Den som tvekar att lita på sitt eget omdöme förnekar underförstått sin egen inre visdom.
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 8:29 PM
This is awesome! I tried to build my own farm once it doesn't look even half as good as this. Very nice :-)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 2:18 PM
Thanks I love this farm! :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 9:34 AM
It's beautiful! Thank you!
Scholar
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 11:57 AM
This is a marvelous lot.Everything is perfect.You make me dream from living like a farmer,but just in YOUR farm!Thank you so much.Hugs.
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 8:52 PM
I keep getting an error message when I try to download

i like cheesey oranges, dude
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. He's gonna dominate the world
(")_(")and you can't do nothin' 'bout it!!! *Hop Hop*
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 12:14 AM
Nice and cozy. I like!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 10:02 PM
Hi! I love this lot very much! It's awesome!

But, the lovley quilt wallhanging recolors doesn't show up in my catalouge.
They are in the house and they are amazing! But I can't find them in the catalouge as I said...so I can't put them in any other house...
Any idea what's happened?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 4:42 PM
what an absolutely adorable and realistic lot!

i build houses! that would sound much more important if they were real houses...
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 2:45 AM
It's a nice lot, but the garden area doesn't seem to work; the reedlike plants and pumpkins block off the first row of soil from planting. I'll have to rearrange the pumpkins and other "fake" crops to make it work. That said, this is the nicest looking farm lot I've ever seen. Nice work!
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 6:40 AM
Just wanted to say how amazing this lot is! It's perfect for my Kent farm in my game. Thanks so much for putting the time in on this!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 5:30 PM
Wow. This. Is. Amazing. I have never seen a more beautiful farm! And I noticed you made the pond look like a fishie. That's a nice touch! *downloads* Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

When a girl has become one with her pony, she feels ultimate togetherness and love. The pony, on the other hand, just wants her messy bran slop and to go back to her warm, comfy stall for the rest of her life. Things such as this are different as you would think it to be.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 11:58 PM
cool can you make one with the truck for base game
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wizardgale
cool can you make one with the truck for base game

The truck was not included in the base game version because it requires OFB. If you want a truck, maybe you can find a decorative one that is compatible with the base game.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.