Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 Giorgio de Chirico paintings + 3 Marcel Duchamp paintings (Updated 2008/01/08)

by Lord Darcy Posted 6th Jan 2008 at 5:17 AM - Updated 16th Jan 2011 at 5:42 AM by Lord Darcy
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 12:28 PM
Awsome! I love surrealism. Many thanks for it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 3:25 AM
Thank you! I love DeChirico.
Theorist
#4 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 10:34 PM Last edited by Sophie-David : 26th Jan 2008 at 10:44 PM.
I was led here by your Squinge's Grilled Cheese replacement, a great improvement! I particularly like Mystery and Melancholy of a Street. Thank you!

Yes, it can be frustrating the lack of care that some folks take with their picture conversions. My pet peeve is that many do not notice that you cannot use the whole surface area of Olive Peynter's City Skyscape, because if you do then you run into a severe cropping problem. I made up a kit with intructions for the correct size and positioning here, but even when I mention that a significant portion of a poster's text is missing and could be corrected I am typically met with a stony silence!

I can't say I have ever had to do more than the most trivial amount of stretching or squashing. It is usually much better to use a dark fill to make up the difference in converting a painting to the nearest available and appropriate aspect ratio.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 9:58 PM
Thanks for these. Your display room is surprisingly beautiful in all its designs. (I also like the paintings).