Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The AmberWave Neighborhood Collection

by charleeheart Posted 8th Jan 2008 at 4:08 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2008 at 2:09 PM by charleeheart

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 10:21 PM
Wow! This leaves me "almost" speechless! What a great opus this is. There is something here for ever kind of farmer one could want. You've certainly got my vote for top-farm-constructor of all time! Good luck in the competition and many, many thanks for sharing these great lots!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 10:27 PM
Wow! This leaves me "almost" speechless! What a great opus this is. There is something here for ever kind of farmer one could want. You've certainly got my vote for top-farm-constructor of all time! Good luck in the competition and many, many thanks for sharing these great lots!
Alchemist
#4 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 7:38 AM
Amazing! All the lots are charming and I can imagine the countryside town! Thanks,
Instructor
#5 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 9:44 AM
Oh my gosh, what work must have gone into this! Great job on all of them! Good luck in the contest!

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Scholar
#6 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairywasteland
Oh my gosh, what work must have gone into this! Great job on all of them! Good luck in the contest!

I agree 100% with fairywasteland. Thanks for sharing your hard work with us.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 10:22 PM
Everybody who is looking for a complete rural neighbourhood can be glad to have these lots to play with! I admire this big work and like the countrysite charactor of each of the lots. I wouldn't have liked to do such an imense work alone of doing the list of custom content. Thank you for sharing your work! Much success in the contest.
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 2:23 AM
Wow! This obviously represents many hours of work, I'm very impressed that you were able to keep the creativity flowing! ^^ Excellent job, I love it... good luck on the competition!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 6:22 AM
Quite a lot you've done! It is all excellent. Good work! Good luck

** Patrick Stewart + Felicia Day + Bruce Campbell + zombie invasion + the cast of Firefly = my happiness.
Or, Chocolate ... yea I'll go with chocolate. **
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 2:45 PM
What a wonderful project, charleeheart. Thanks so much for sharing all of this hard work with us. It certainly was worth the effort.

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 2:33 PM
I hadn't really browsed through the entries for the farm/rural contest yet, because I didn't want to be tempted into downloading a bunch of things I can't use. My computer is terminally ill, and I can't run the Sims, except minimally to test things. I can't reliably run Milkshape either, so I'm mostly limited to wallpapers and floors. (*sob*)

However, when charleeheart PMed me to let me know she'd used my spinning wheel here, I had to come check it out. I'm so glad I did, because this is wonderful. I can hardly wait until we get the new computer so I can download all these. I never download lots, but in this case I think I'll have to make an exception, because these are irresistible.

“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon; for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”
-unknown
Field Researcher
#12 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 6:41 AM
This is a wonderful project. Great job!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 9:32 AM
I had begun a similar project too - a full Italian rural community that I could never end in time for the contest, but I hope I can finish one day - so I am glad I did not ... yours is gorgeous! thank you for your work! I hope some day I can knock at your door and tell you I've done it too!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:41 PM
Alisar, my door will definitely be open to you, should you ever knock.

| Bookworm | Family-Oriented | Good | Hopeless Romantic | Loner |
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 7:22 PM
These lots are terrific and I'm downloading like mad. But there is a problem with the Horseshoe Stable. It's only 2.6 kb and has only empty packages in it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 2:05 AM Last edited by charleeheart : 25th Jan 2008 at 6:04 AM.
>>These lots are terrific and I'm downloading like mad. But there is a problem with the Horseshoe Stable. It's only 2.6 kb and has only empty packages in it. <<

Eeek! How embarrassing!! I've re-packaged and re-uploaded. It should work now. Thanks for the heads-up!

Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 3:13 AM
No problem. Thank YOU!!
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 12:06 AM
Very nice. I like the greenhouse.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 9:18 PM
Love this, love the effort you've obviously put into this! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 11:34 PM
This is amazing. I really want to download the sheep and pigs but I don't have some of those expansion packs so it won't install. Is there anything else I can do?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jellybean4
This is amazing. I really want to download the sheep and pigs but I don't have some of those expansion packs so it won't install. Is there anything else I can do?

The sheep and pigs were actually made in Create A Sim as 'large dogs'. As such, you should only need the Pets EP in order to use them.

Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 1:08 PM
this is an amazing set up you have made well done but i prefer the barn so i can put my horses in thanks alot ohh and cute animals.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 2:04 AM
Outstanding Job!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 7:47 PM
Wooow!!!!!
How Long This Must Of Took!!!! Sh**
Haha I Like The Goats They Look Funny Nd The Sheep Nd Pigs Are Cuties!!!!
The Only Thing That I Dont Like About It Is That I Cant Download It Yet!!!! I Dont Hav My Sims Computer Yet But Ima Get Rite To It When We Got The Internet Back On It!!! :d Ur One Of The Greatest Creators On Here!!! Thank You So Much!!!