Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Farmers-Overalls and Boots

by Cocomama Posted 11th Jan 2008 at 7:37 PM
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 3:46 PM
Yeah, put them to hard work, that´s just fine for me, it all looks good,
thanks,
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 4:02 PM
These are just GREAT! I enjoy the farming, too, and these look so much better than the defaults.

Thank you for sharing with us.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 5:22 PM
This will really add to the realism of our sims farm life! Well done! Thanks for sharing your hard work.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 10:44 PM
this really a great idea!!! now my farmers can look more like real farmers!
thank u!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 9:09 AM
thanks these are fantastic
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 1:40 AM
Yay now I can put my self sim in the coveralls with boots and she can look correct for making farm calls. Thanks for all the work you put into this. It's a really nice set
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 7:20 PM
Thanks, I really like these! They make my farm complete.
And this was your first meshes? That is very good.
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 9:12 AM
Thank you all for the nice comments, they have encouraged me to go ahead and make 88! recolors for the overalls and overallsboots meshes. If I did everything right they should be up soon.
And no Cakkiz, offcourse I have made meshes before by doing the meshtutorials and playing with meshes, but never made something worth uploading. The deBoerBootsmeshes are the first meshes I've made for this contest and they are not so good and easy to recolor as my overalls and overallsbootsmeshes.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 11:57 AM
this is wonderful! brings back memorys from my childhood visits to my aunt and uncle on their farm. this is realistic and i love it. the blue and then green boots! yay. im now heading on to the other ones i noticed u had up
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 8:19 PM
Thank you. I have an old west neighbor hood and these are just the trick I needed.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 10:28 PM Last edited by thiafy : 22nd Apr 2009 at 10:36 PM. Reason: de Boer/Bauer
<3 You are spawning in me a love for overalls.
My younger sister might disown me yet -- she's long been threatening to, lest I go anywhere near the dreaded mullet. As it is, my hair is currently in a pseudo-mullet, not mullet-y enough to truly be considered such a beast. However, should I delve into the realm of the overalls...

I was not GOING to make a farming Sim family. I was GOING to go play with my Regency-era Sims some more, with their lacy pseudo-grecian gowns. As it is, however, I think I'm going to go make a farming Sim family now. >> Damn you.
I don't even know if I have the proper neighborhood set up to use up so much space for, of all things, a farming family. I just know I must.
Damn you. Damn you all~~~~~~~!
(/melodrama)

... Thank you. This is awesome-tastic. You seriously HAVE interrupted my Regency neighborhood, 'cause now I just HAVE to try these out on some farm-y sims. xD

Oh, yeah -- I wanted to mention: I dunno about Dutch, but in German, "Bauer" IS a common last name meaning "farmer". Since German and Dutch are about as similar as Boer and Bauer (which are probably pronounced eerily similar), you probably are correct in your assertion.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 6:44 PM
Thank you ! :)