Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shabby Chic Style Nursery

by rosaline_10 Posted 12th Jan 2008 at 1:38 AM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 11:49 PM by rosaline_10 : add no expansion pack required download

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 10:02 AM
thanx this is so cute :o)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 10:25 AM
Beautiful set. It would be nice if you could make any recolors. Many thanks.
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 2:48 PM
WOW, this set is very beautiful, thank you for sharing.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Scholar
#5 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 6:35 AM Last edited by rebecah : 14th Jan 2008 at 6:35 AM. Reason: typo
Just by looking at the code in the changing table I can see that it requires Seasons. Did you set your file table in SimPE to only have the base game checked when you created these? I have all EP installed and the crib and dressing table work find for me.

Adorable set! You did a really nice job on the meshes. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 6:58 AM
What a cute and adorable set you have created here.
Thanks for great meshes and hope to see more fantastic objects from you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
Just by looking at the code in the changing table I can see that it requires Seasons. Did you set your file table in SimPE to only have the base game checked when you created these? I have all EP installed and the crib and dressing table work find for me.

Thanks Rebecah for having a look at it for me, yes it looks like that is the issue. Im currently remaking the packages so that it has the base game only checked in the file table.
The reason it was not in the first place was because half way through making this set I installed the most current version of Simpe, and I did not realise I hade to change my preferences.

once I have got someone to test it, I will re post the set.

thanks heaps :p
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 5:52 PM
This set is adorable!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 12:06 PM
You did such a good job on this and it's realllll cute in the game.
But I don't have seasons yet and it teleports my babies to the floor.
Anyway, I love it.
xD

&
This makes me feel that I'll never be quite normal.
This makes me act like I'll never get out alive.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 1:07 PM
im sorry about that, I have tested with both babies and toddlers and It worked ok for me, so I guess it could be the expansion pack issue, I am currently still rebuilding these and I hope to have the set fixed in a week or so

thanks everyone for the nice comments, sorry if I have caused anyone problems

Quote: Originally posted by Hide-N-Seek
You did such a good job on this and it's realllll cute in the game.
But I don't have seasons yet and it teleports my babies to the floor.
Anyway, I love it.
xD
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th May 2008 at 8:14 PM Last edited by cheergirl740 : 25th May 2008 at 8:20 PM.
Rar File Format!
[ I]i cant have it cuz of rar file, i have tried downloading the links to have rar file but it just doesnt work! so dont give me any advice to redownload it, thats gettting sickening! anyway is there any possible the maker could turn it to sip file/format!?okk, email me at [email protected][/I]

Ashley Rox Your Sox
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th May 2008 at 4:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cheergirl740
[ I]i cant have it cuz of rar file, i have tried downloading the links to have rar file but it just doesnt work! so dont give me any advice to redownload it, thats gettting sickening! anyway is there any possible the maker could turn it to sip file/format!?okk, email me at [email protected][/I]

I will email you a zipped version
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 9:25 PM
This set it so beautiful! Thank you so much. One of my simmies is pregnant right now and now I really hope she has a girl lol
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 12:44 AM
EEEEEEEEEP SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUBBY DUBBY THIS!!!!!! xD
Scholar
#15 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 7:08 AM
I just wanted to let you know again, how much I love this set! I think I have recolored it at least three times. Thank you for making such beautiful objects and being so share friendly with your work, it is artists like you that make this community.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 10:20 AM
thank you so much christine, that really means alot, and I am really happy you recoloured the set, I have your recolours in my game and they are really good, i really love the textures and colours used.
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 11:28 PM
Oooo this is real cute! I love it! Thank you? i don't need seasons for it right?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 11:50 PM
that is correct phoenixgoddessreborn, make sure you download the one called shabbychicsetFIXED.rar and that will be fine
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 3:40 PM
so cute :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 2:54 AM
Hope it works
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 12:50 AM
Do we have to have nightlife for this to work?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th May 2015 at 11:07 AM
It's such a cute nursery! <3