Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Melodie9's surfer for all ages as add-on

by gwillewyn Posted 16th Jan 2008 at 3:53 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2011 at 4:41 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 12:00 AM
I'd love it if you could upload the other add-ons for the TSS hair! Thanks so much for doing this!
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 12:54 AM
Me, too. Great job!

Melissa
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 2:02 AM
Thanks this is fantastic!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 5:13 AM
This is excellent. please upload the rest you have done. Melodie9's hairs are great, but the massive number of files currently in my downloads folder really could use the shaving down (no pun intended) that you could provide.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 7:10 AM
Oh, this is great! I would too like you to upload the rest!
Instructor
#7 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:11 AM
Oh this is great, thank you! Melodie9's TSS ponytail as add-on would be nice too, if you have it.

(If I understand well we keep melodie9's meshes but replace the textures with these, right?)

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 11:48 AM
Sounds like a great idea, I love these meshes, but having them linked to the maxis textures would be nice.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 11:38 PM
thanks ever so much for this, just thought i'd let you know that the black hair still shows up as custom content.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 9:40 AM
Another voice wishing for the rest of the hairs you have done, please. Between melodie's meshes and your packaging, perhaps the sims can finally have the all-age-range hair they should have had in the first place!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 6:22 PM
This is exactly what I wanted to do with this hair as soon as i had time to do it. You saved me a lot of work. Thanks for doing this. I'd definately be interested in more hairs like this.

One question, will these hairs replace melodie's hair? What i want to know if sims wearing melodies hair will switch to this one and can i delete the first version of the hair when i install these?
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:11 PM
This is wonderful! Would you please upload the rest? Also, is it possible to do the same thing for the other TSS hairs? I love what VETTY did, but when my Sims age, they loose their hair and I have to change it back.

Thank you so much!

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. ~Kenji Miyazawa
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#13 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 5:05 PM
Oooh gwillewyn, this is fabulous!!! Please do upload the other hairstyles too. I love all of Melodie's conversions but versions that don't spam up the adult bins or take up a lot of disk space... and show up as Maxis content to boot? That would be perfection.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:44 AM
Thanks so much for sharing this! I would also love to have the other versions when you upload them!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 7:54 PM
Oh, awesome! I'd love it if you uploaded more of these as well. Organised is GOOD. <3
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#16 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 3:25 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 8th Feb 2008 at 10:46 PM.
yeeps!! wants!

Love to know how to do this. I've just 'discovered' CC hair, and I'm trying to clean up the ones I download so I don't go insane.
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 5:41 PM
This is a great idea. I love it!

I would also like to know how to link meshes to maxis textures.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 1:32 AM
I wonder if you would be willing to repackage these like the all-in-one packages you've put up for the EP0 hairs? Or would it be easy enough for me to chuck the separate files into the WW and do it myself?
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 1:28 PM
Hi

The black hair still shows up with the custom content star and I was wondering if you please could fix that. I constantly worry that I'll accidentally delete the hair! Thanks.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 4:41 AM
Compact files, texture reuse, good stuff. :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 12:49 AM
It's not showing up for me, but thanks anyway! :D