Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lightsabers, Blasters, and a Bowcaster

by jasonduskey Posted 17th Jan 2008 at 3:04 AM - Updated 17th Sep 2008 at 10:43 PM by jasonduskey

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 2:30 PM
good work its cool
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 3:32 PM
GAH!!! Lightsabers!! You rule, my man!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 4:44 PM
Truly AMAZING!

Resistance is Futile
Forum Resident
#5 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 5:50 PM
wow I like this..

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 7:47 PM
aah ha ha ha ha!!! *squeee* i love them!!

New Home. Come check it out!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 10:04 PM
Very cool indeed!!
And I love that they are skilling!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Alchemist
#8 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 10:20 PM
This is great for Star Wars fans.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:05 PM
Thank you very much for sharing them! I love Star Wars and I will put them to good use. Especially those for Siths.

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:21 PM
These look great!
Thanks.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:30 PM
nea200pl: It was no big deal, really. The basic BHAV editing was almost exactly what I did with the tricorders. It was just a matter of drawing new shapes.
Speaking of Sith, I've made a couple of attempts to make a lightsaber fencing object (maybe one using bat'leths or mek'leths, too) based on JohnBrenhaut's warrior sword, or the BV fencing anims. But that involves a LOT of BHAV editing and I just don't know if I'm up to it. That would be something to see, though.
Thanks for the feedback, folks

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 11:18 PM
I don't know how sharing the SimsWardrobe is http://www.simwardrobe.com/ but they have a dueling object. It's pretty cool...they may let you edit it for your nifty lightsabers. Thanks for these btw!

Anji

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 2:06 PM
Sheer genius! I absolutely love Star Wars objects. These will make a great addition to my Jason Duskey...I mean sci-fi neighborhood!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 8:55 AM
*squee!!!!!*

Thanks so much
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 6:24 AM
Okay, so I just thanked you for your Star Trek tricorders and phasers... and then stumbled across this! You are so great! YAY! Thank you a million, billion, trillion times!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 9:35 PM
Dude you should make them so you could use them to kill people or train with others (lightsabers only) and you could keep them in your inventory!

I'm just another one of those simulated Sims.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 2:11 AM
I've made a few attempts at that. Actually, the object I experimented with was a bat'leth. Extensive BHAV editing is just too difficult for me. I don't get it at all. Importing simple BHAV instructions (like what I did with the tricorders and the lightsabers) isn't all that complicated, but writing an entirely new set of instructions is just beyond me at this point. If there are any creators out there more skilled in BHAV editing than I am, who would like to take a stab at it, they have my full permission.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 5:42 PM
uh im new so i dont know how to download it
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 5:42 PM
so can anyone help??????????????????????lol
What just happend?
retired moderator
#20 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nsb12800
uh im new so i dont know how to download it

Click on the underlined file, the one with .rar at the end. If you want all of them, click them one at a time! If you are useing "firefox," they will go into a que and download when they are ready to!

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 10:54 PM
dual
:cylon: :cylon: nice i like it but the only prob is that my :cyclon: sim dosent stop sticking the dual in his belly button
Instructor
#22 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 10:03 AM
Excellent! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 1:37 PM
These are great! If only you could sell them in businesses.

Something you should remember:
Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 9:32 PM
(breaths funny) I AM UR FATHER =P These are pretty XD
Space Pony
#25 Old 2nd May 2009 at 11:46 PM
These didn't show up until I got University, so maybe you should change the EP requirements
Page 1 of 2