Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Pet Coat for Dogs - "Poochasso"

by Ticks-Tocks Posted 19th Jan 2008 at 5:00 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2008 at 6:12 AM by Ticks-Tocks

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 5:30 AM
Woohoo! Very kool! I was hoping someone would get into these- Ive been wanting to make this cat family forever - link below- Just need a crescent moon for the forehead pattern

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...ficial%26sa%3DG
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 7:23 AM
they are great i would down load them if they ddint over right
Alchemist
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 8:18 AM
Cute and freaky! Thanks,
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 8:22 AM
That is sooo cute!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 8:56 AM
This dog is soooo cute. I cant wait to adop this cute dog. Thanks :D

Visit Happy Sims Shoppe for Free Sims 2 Downloads.
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 6:44 PM
That is adorable!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 8:05 AM Last edited by Ticks-Tocks : 24th Jan 2008 at 8:23 AM.
Quote:
they are great i would down load them if they ddint over right

Thank you! Unfortunately, I don't think anyone knows -any- possible way for custom pet coats to ever be anything but an overright ;^;' The best I [and likely anyone else] can do is make it overright a color that is less likely to be used. Hopefully there will be some discovery that will allow us to add our own coats etc., but for the time being, this is it > >`

Quote:
Woohoo! Very kool! I was hoping someone would get into these- Ive been wanting to make this cat family forever - link below- Just need a crescent moon for the forehead pattern

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...ficial%26sa%3DG

Very cute idea! XD those are the cats from Sailor Moon, yes? I'll start on it quickly for you if you like, as I've been doing custom cat coats as well ^ ^ I actually uploaded one for cats a couple days before this one - I believe it's still in the monitoring kiosk at the moment, but it should be up in a bit, it's called "Halloween Sky" [ironically, this one has a moon on it's face also, but over it's eye and in a regular cresent fashion]. In the meantime, however, I will definitely give those a go ^ ^

EDIT: However, I have no idea how you'd go about giving a puppy or kitten a custom coat . .' Sorry..maybe if you bred two cats with the same identical coat color and consistancy [which you would set to be the custom coat]?..
Forum Resident
#9 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 1:24 AM
Ohhh, it's so cute! *squeals* <3 If only his tongue wasn't blue...I'd definitely use it for my slightly klutzy artiste, hehe. Great job, I always love seeing new stuff for the pets!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Starfish of Terror
Ohhh, it's so cute! *squeals* <3 If only his tongue wasn't blue...I'd definitely use it for my slightly klutzy artiste, hehe. Great job, I always love seeing new stuff for the pets!

Yeah, I didn't really think it seemed fitting to leave such a whimsical pet with an average colored tongue, I appologize for that : x I've .zipped a version with a pink tongue, however, the link can be found here:
Poochasso - Regular Tongue Color
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 11:42 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 1st Mar 2008 at 9:03 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Awesome, thanks so much! It looks fantastic and will brighten up my artist's house a lot. Thanks.
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 2:00 AM
These are absolutely wonderful!
Will you be making more any time soon? I sure hope so...
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 3:52 PM
how do you get the costom neon coats that are already in the game? i didn't even know there were any...
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 5:24 PM
It'd be really cool if there was make up like this for Sims! But I can't find it any anywhere
Would you be willing to create face make up for Sims similar to this? I'd be really grateful ^^.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 5:01 AM
i can't get the codes to work at all. it's the game isn't recognizing them.