Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glass Rotunda Gazebo

by SimArchitect Posted 21st Jan 2008 at 3:36 AM - Updated 11th Apr 2010 at 4:31 AM by SimArchitect

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 6:52 PM
Nice! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 7:02 PM
Awesome work! Good for some medieval or elven themed simmies in my neigbourhood .
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 7:02 PM
Really AWESOME!!!

Happily retired... twitter.com/enriquemt0
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 7:12 PM
Oh these are beautiful!! I can't wait to get them in my game. Thankyou <3

I'm building a Sims 2 world based on my comic
Check out my progress: http://kuroutopia.blogspot.com/
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 7:12 PM
wow, they're great, thank you! are they recolorable? I'd love to have them in black too
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:08 PM
Magnificent. I love them!

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:09 PM
Gazeeeebo...

Best word in the dictionary. :D
Field Researcher
#9 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:34 PM
Great work! It looks really beautiful!

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Mad Poster
#10 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 9:10 PM
So pretty!!!! Thank you so much for sharing.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#11 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 9:31 PM
*kills at it with her broadsword!*

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:09 PM
look fantastic. downloading straight away. thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:17 PM
Pretty good, an nice altar for my sims use in their marriage for now on, Thanks man!
Scholar
#14 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:44 PM
This is stunning.I NEEDED your gazebos and will enjoy them deeply.Thank you so much for sharing this precious creation.Hugs.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:49 PM
woooow! these rotundas look just fantastic!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 11:05 PM
It's very pretty, but I have some trouble with it, it shows up in the inventory, (the icon of it does) but when I click it, to try to put it some were, it won't let me. Did I do something wrong?

Temporary Insanity is not being crazy for a short period of time, it's a two weeks paid vacation from reality.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cats_Eye_Moon85
It's very pretty, but I have some trouble with it, it shows up in the inventory, (the icon of it does) but when I click it, to try to put it some were, it won't let me. Did I do something wrong?

Well, this happens commonly with objects and theres not much I can do. But if your familiar with SimPe, you can change the guids to new ones and try it then...other than that just try re-downloading them and check it in your game over and over. Sorry for the inconveniance

~ ҉ SimArchitect ҉ ~
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 12:59 AM
this is magnificent, indeed. *admires in silence*
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 4:10 AM
Excellent! Thanks.
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 9:40 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 23rd Jan 2008 at 7:16 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Absolutely Brilliant!

Quote:
IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO, OVER-DO!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 3:49 PM
I wanted it, I wanted it!!! It exists now, I can't believe it.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 7:19 AM
wow, simply awesome, I love these, thanks so much!!!

[URL = [url] http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/view.php?mid=137690] [/ url] My Space voldaan Sims 2 downloads ...[/ URL]

[url = http://www.missingstudios.com/sig.html] http://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_740754622.jpg [/ url]
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimArchitect
Well, this happens commonly with objects and theres not much I can do. But if your familiar with SimPe, you can change the guids to new ones and try it then...other than that just try re-downloading them and check it in your game over and over. Sorry for the inconveniance

Ok thanks, I'll try re downloading it first, if that don't work then I'll try SimPe, again thank you for your help. ^_^

Temporary Insanity is not being crazy for a short period of time, it's a two weeks paid vacation from reality.
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 10:56 AM
oh SimArchitect you are the best - I can't live without your arabian stuff!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3