Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Less Attractive Hula,Slap and Smustle+No Auto.UPD 27thJan08.

by Alexx58 Posted 22nd Jan 2008 at 11:19 PM - Updated 8th Mar 2008 at 10:09 PM by Alexx58

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 12:38 AM
Thanks! Now I don't have to see all of my idiot Sims dancing like dorks! Awesome!

The height of innovation sometimes comes at the peak of laziness.
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 2:46 AM
Oh my god- I love you. Please, let me have your babies.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 6:27 AM
Hmm,that's weird...I actually have a really tough time looking for dancing sims to learn local dances,but just in case,I'm downloading

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Inventor
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 7:04 AM
Thank you, I love that you made 2 versions now my simmies can still learn to dance but won't be doing it all the time. It started to get really annoying, thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 10:56 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you for saving my sanity. I almost gave up turning on ingame stereos ever since I sent a family to the first mountain vacation. I should have expected the Horror of Slap Dancing Obsession, given that we have already experienced the Smustle Marathon Nightmare. Silly me.

Quote: Originally posted by Brad2006
Hmm,that's weird...I actually have a really tough time looking for dancing sims to learn local dances,but just in case,I'm downloading

Trust me, once you have just one Sim learn the bloody Slap Dance, it will spread like an epidemic through the whole neighborhood. All they ever want to do is slap dancing, just like all they wanted to do in previous EPs was smustling till they drop. Typical EAxis, they never learn moderation.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 2:49 PM
EPIDEMIC NOT STOPPED BUT NOT AS OFTEN! Woot! Go you, go you! Die my sims who started it, die my sims who started it! *downloads version A* XD

You had eyes to see.
Need help with that rusty tool? x-x
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 7:33 PM
I'm gonna take version A for the sake of my Sims need to dance sometimes.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 9:37 PM
THANK GOD! I was so damn sick of someone getting off the bus, smustling, and trapping everyone else on the bus!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 1:09 AM
THANK YOU! I got so sick and tired of my college sims and dormies coming back from class and dancing the hula as soon as they got near a stereo.

Another problem that I had was that the only dance the sims were dancing on the vacation lots was the smustle, and there was no chance to learn any of the local dances.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Joshua Degennaro
EPIDEMIC NOT STOPPED BUT NOT AS OFTEN! Woot! Go you, go you! Die my sims who started it, die my sims who started it! *downloads version A* XD

Now you can finally stop it at all with Noauto_hula&slap&smustle version.
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 2:37 PM
hey, this mod was very awesome, but may i request for add some new dance style, i mind not replace one. can you add arabic's erotic dance like in "stranger" video clip by hillary, please.., anyway thank you very much for this mod
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 8:52 PM
bless you! it has been so long since i saw the original sims dance that i didn't even recognize it when my sims quit smustling.
Instructor
#14 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 2:06 PM
Thank you!! I was ready to smash through my computer screen and strangle each and every one of those dancing fools! ....(Err, I'm really a VERY nice person.... honestly.. )
Theorist
#15 Old 13th May 2008 at 5:39 AM
Thank You!
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 8:15 PM
Excellent - something i have wanted in ages - now my sims can own stereos again
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 11:42 AM
Trusted! Because its too common for me.
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 9:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Solowren
Oh my god- I love you. Please, let me have your babies.

LMAO :L

Anyways... thanks for this it rocks xx

Its Not A Hobbie. Its An Addiction.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lord Darcy
Trust me, once you have just one Sim learn the bloody Slap Dance, it will spread like an epidemic through the whole neighborhood. All they ever want to do is slap dancing, just like all they wanted to do in previous EPs was smustling till they drop. Typical EAxis, they never learn moderation.

OMG, SO TRUUUUE! All my neighbourhood knows the slap dance and only a couple of families went on vacation to the mountains! The same with hula dance! Jesus f*cking christ, I'm so happy I found this mod now! I was thinking on using the "No Auto" but I guess I just don't want all the guests in a party to dance stupidly for eternity so I'll try the Version A 1st
Thank you so much for this ^^

I'm just not really sure what the "Less Attractive Dances" do?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th Oct 2022 at 2:28 AM
If I had one mod for TS2 it would be this. Smustle dance must end. >_<... Thanks!!!