Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elaborate Porch Coverings

by bradyseitz Posted 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:52 AM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 2:32 PM
These are great. I can see myself using them a lot! Thank you thank you thank you! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 2:35 PM
Look good. These will be a nice addition to many homes.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 2:48 PM
these are perfect! thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 3:48 PM
You did an amazing job! Thanks for all your effort!

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
Scholar
#6 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 4:18 PM
Its a stunning creation.Can't wait to use it in a new house.Thank you for sharing this great work with us.Hugs.
Scholar
#7 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 7:23 PM
Great job especially for your first mesh! Thanks for sharing with us.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 10:31 PM
first mesh? now I want to see the forthcoming ones!!! :D
Forum Resident
#9 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 2:09 AM
Great, I'm sure I will use your objects for several buildings in my game.
hexameter
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 6:41 AM
Fantastic job on your first mesh to share.
I love this idea of having this in front of the doors.
Thank You
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 8:34 AM
these look great - congratulations on your new skills.
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 7:09 PM
I love these! I really really do! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 8:18 PM
talk about usefulness! thanks!

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 8:46 PM
Useful and looks nice, well done! Congratulations on your first upload!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 11:20 PM
Thanks everyone! It means a lot to me to have your comments. If anyone has any problems with them, just let me know. Thanks again!

Follow the creation of new worlds, lots and objects at my new blog, UrbanSims!
~Brady
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 1:26 AM
These are great -- can't wait to use them in game! Thanks!
Instructor
#17 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bradyseitz
Thanks everyone! It means a lot to me to have your comments. If anyone has any problems with them, just let me know. Thanks again!

I probably would not have any problems with them if I could find them. Maybe I need new glasses, lol, but where are they and how how much do they cost? I love them, I want them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 4:53 AM
Motherspet, Thanks for pointing that out. They are located under the Columns tab in Build Mode. They are each $200.

~Brady
Instructor
#19 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bradyseitz
Motherspet, Thanks for pointing that out. They are located under the Columns tab in Build Mode. They are each $200.

Bradyseitz, I am quite red faced. So easy really..........They look great! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 3:46 PM
Wow! Thank you.. I love them
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 6:04 PM
Ahh.. at long last. I have been waiting for a long time for just the right porch coverings, and with you and your talents, I have them! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 8:59 PM
I love these, but will wait for even more recolors like a black roof and columns that can also be recolored as well. I am parcel to wood columns. I can't help it , lol.
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 9:03 PM
Sweet... I've been waiting for something like this. I can't wait to use them on my houses. Thanks for all your hard work. I look forward to more of your amazing content.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 7:37 PM
Wow, I did not expect such good comments on my first objects. This is a great encouragement. It is people like all of you that make creators keep making wonderful objects to enhance our games. I hope to have more objects finished soon. Might take some time with University matters in the real world. Thanks again to you all

~Brady
Field Researcher
#25 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 7:48 AM
Wow that's neat ! Thanks for sharing it !
Page 1 of 2