Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Not-So-Fugly" Default Replacements

by SunnyMonster Posted 24th Jan 2008 at 7:10 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 5:52 PM by SunnyMonster

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 7:19 PM
Thank you, I was hoping someone would make these as defaults!

Shawnee
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 9:03 PM
Awesomeness! Thank you *loves* <3

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 1:48 AM
Hurray!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! :D
Alchemist
#5 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 8:43 AM
Really cool, defaults are something worthwhile! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 9:32 AM
Yay! Again less wasted space in the clothes bin!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Scholar
#7 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 12:16 PM
Yus, thanks to you both!

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 1:33 PM
Thank you both! While some of the maxis defaults are nice, some of them are absolutely hideous! My teen girlies will be happy to find these in their wardrobe

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Theorist
#9 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 12:02 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 4:55 PM
Thank you SO much! I hate those jumpsuit-looking things. These replacements are a dream come true!
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 3:58 AM
Thank you so much! For some reason the outerwear in my game (the originals) are no longer showing up even after reinstalling. Now these are there! Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 6:03 PM
Awesome. Thanks a lot.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it
Field Researcher
#13 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 2:17 PM
To Statikat: That's what's supposed to happen, these are default replacements, so they replace the ugly teen outerwear. If you want the regular version that acts as custom content, go here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=269946

Anyway, thank you so much for these, SunnyMonster! I loved these and was hoping someone would make them as defaults,and now...here they are! Thanks, my teen girls will be so excited!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th May 2017 at 5:29 AM
Thanks!