Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Natural Bath Collection: Counters, Sinks, Toilets & Tubs

by ESB Designs Posted 26th Jan 2008 at 3:37 PM - Updated 1st Jul 2008 at 9:23 PM by ESB Designs : Added Collection File

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 2:43 PM
This is such a wonderful set, Lara and Audrey! A must have for every builder.

Thanks so much for sharing the hard work!

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 3:31 PM
Lovely! Thank you for uploading.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 10:10 PM
Beautiful set!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 12:14 AM
We appreciate all of the thanks and replies! And we are absolutely thrilled that you like them.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 1:08 AM
I LOVE this set. It looks so good in the game too. You both did a beautiful job!!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 4:35 AM
I love it!! I already use the walls and floors in every single bathroom in my game but now to have all of this matching is just a dream!

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Forum Resident
#8 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 12:38 PM
OH MY this is amazing set
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 4:05 PM
I love this amazing set. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 11:03 PM
Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments and support! HUGGLES!
Instructor
#11 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 11:04 PM
I love all of your work and this "Natural bath collection is no exception. Thanks guys for sharing your talents with the rest of the community.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 1:03 AM
@>-;- Oh these are gorgous! Thank you so much for your hard work and expertise!
I'm going to check out your other items now...

Come to the orchard in the spring. There will be light and wine and lovers in the pomegranate flowers.
If you do not come, these do not matter. If you come, these do not matter. ~Rumi
Field Researcher
#13 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 2:06 AM
Matching bathroom sets!! YAY!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 9:45 PM
Oh, my! I do love this set! Thanks for shring it!

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:28 AM
We are thrilled that all of you are enjoying this set. Thanks for the Top Pick, the thanks and the comments.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 7:39 PM
Finally, I don't have to use all white tubs ,sinks and toilets in all my bathrooms because nothing matched. Thank you, Thank you for all of this !!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 4:53 PM
I never thought a bathroom could look so... powerful. Just goes to show what the power of a great recolor is. Thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 5:13 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Apr 2008 at 6:23 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Thankyou so much for this amazingly beautiful bathroom set!
Mad Poster
#19 Old 17th May 2008 at 10:58 PM
Oooo, I am delighted to get these items, but I can't get the counters. Unexpected end of archives error when I download. Do you have this posted somewhere else, maybe I can get the counters?

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creations!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 17th May 2008 at 11:22 PM
lewisb40,
If you click the link in the post to the ZIPPED files, you can try and download the files from there. Sorry it isn't working for you.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 18th May 2008 at 6:41 AM
Thank you, I was able to get them now. Hmm... I missed that. LOL

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st May 2008 at 6:57 AM
does it have a collection file?
Field Researcher
#23 Old 22nd May 2008 at 4:01 AM
There isn't a collection file included. I will try to add that as soon as possible.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 9:23 PM
The Collection File has been added to this thread. Enjoy!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 12:05 AM
Thank you so much for this set (and the collection file -- YIPPEE!). My sims are partying over it as we speak.
Page 1 of 2