Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh MTvesttiebaggy

by Cocomama Posted 28th Jan 2008 at 2:08 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 7:10 PM by Cocomama

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 2:18 AM
I absolutely love this! Thank you!
Instructor
#3 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 6:04 AM
This is really perfect, thank you so much!
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 8:41 PM
Thanks for the nice comments, they encourage me to post more meshes and continue to learn to make better pictures.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 6:00 PM
this mesh makes so much more sense for teens, maybe now i'll actually use this outfit thanks!

Eagles may soar, but bunnies don't get sucked into jet engines
Instructor
#6 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 11:42 PM
thanx for converting these for teens! i just downloaded the new meshes u made based on the fur coat from glamour life, i must say, i'll be keeping an eye on ur work^.~ this mesh really suits the teens, but u said they work as everyday, dont they also work as formal? anyway thanx for sharing, this will be useful^^

hi!
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 10:13 AM
BrazilianGirl, they only work as Everyday, but you can change the category yourself if you want with Bodyshop or Simpe.
I am working on more meshes for the teen boys and girls, they will be posted soon.
Thank you all for your support and comments and for using my work.
Instructor
#8 Old 30th May 2008 at 3:56 AM
Wow, I find myself visiting al of your uploads. Thanks alot Cocomama. n_n
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 11:56 PM
Thanks for sharing! I love these!
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 2:32 AM Last edited by trian : 21st Mar 2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: I found them.
I'm a little confused: Does this require Glamour Life or does it work with the base game?

Edit: They don't require Glamour Life. I got em working in my game. It's just, that I was looking for them in the formal section. I'll be recategorizing them for me.
Thanks for the Upload!