Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Renaissance Surround - 3 new fences

by nanisim Posted 28th Jan 2008 at 11:17 PM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 8:56 PM
Yay, thx nani, those are beatiful fences...

Is there any way to you upload the whole lot? it would be great!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 10:17 PM
wonderful! thanks for sharing!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 11:18 PM
You'll get something out of me that alot do not see...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............PRETTYYYYY!!!!

Thank you.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 11:47 PM
Excellent,really love it very much,thanks for great fences...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 12:28 AM
These are great! I could use some new fencing in my game. Thanks to ya for a great job.

Wish I had something brilliant to say.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 6:45 AM
Fantastic this is so needed and just adore this kind of fence.
I do enjoy the photo and the walkway leading up to your house very inviting.
Thank You for a wonderful object.
Alchemist
#8 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 6:56 AM
Very classical and romantic. Just perfect for playing the Imperium Romanum.
The house looks like it´s real!
Thank you,
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 8:58 AM
I am very embarrased by all those posts and I don't know how to give thanks back, to you all and to administrators for picking it top, I was not expecting that.
It is possible that new building objects are coming soon...
Forum Resident
#10 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 11:39 AM
they look so real and awesome, I want to see more of these building objects you've mentioned
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 7:58 PM
very beautiful
thank you!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 8:00 PM
The download indicator says it's for the base game...I have only the base game and it is not showing up in either decorative, fencing or anywhere else.
Is it possible that it was mistakenly tagged as base game compliant? Perhaps it is seasons ep compliant?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
The download indicator says it's for the base game...I have only the base game and it is not showing up in either decorative, fencing or anywhere else.
Is it possible that it was mistakenly tagged as base game compliant? Perhaps it is seasons ep compliant?

I clone all my fences from the minipediment of the base game and never reported any trouble. I have installed all Eps up to Seasons, not BV, but normally I use Base Game objects to create new stuff and avoid conflicts. Please, try to download one more time and if you cannot see them in fencing I will look to solve the problem.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#14 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 1:14 AM
Wow. Just..wow!

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 3:46 AM
I could almost, -ALMOST-, pass on the download because the pictures are GORGEOUS... I want the whole lot! I could never landscape like that... Beautiful, beautiful job!

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
Mad Poster
#16 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 3:50 AM
I did just re-download the files. They do not appear under any category: decorative, build, fencing or miscellaneous. I sadly think they're tagged with the latest EP you have in your computer and that it has something for a vase or a pediment that does not appear in the base game.
It was worth a try. Still a great set.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#17 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 8:11 AM
Fences are working perfectly in my game. They are as beautiful as the pictures. I have all EP's up to Seasons on the computer I am using at the moment. Love 'em.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 4:50 PM
I'm very sad with your issue, Fran. Please, is there anybody with the same?
I want you to understand that if it is not sure, and never done before with a similar mesh, I cannot tag expansions as required and stop many people to try.
Note: the vases are no separate things, they are only remodelled posts of the pediments itselves, only one object the whole.
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 6:36 PM
Ok, picking my jaw up now.. these are beautiful! Thank you.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 9:50 AM
awesome work!!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 9:43 PM
Stunning!!My houses will be lovely!!!

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 12:18 AM
Absolutely Stunning!!! I'm with sim4life and chaisipper, I would love to have the whole lot. It is absolutely gorgeous.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 12:41 PM
Ok, I'll try this again. The fences do work in NL-and they are lovely. Thank you for them; I think the download should be re-posted as being upwards of base game.
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 12:23 PM
They're so beautiful, but when i download the file it says that it's corrupt... ._.
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 6:25 AM
These fences really make an old manor house more realistic. but do you mind telling where did you get the stairs?
Page 1 of 2