Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baldwin Mansion - from Silent Hill 2

by jaimemon86 Posted 29th Jan 2008 at 4:12 AM - Updated 21st Feb 2010 at 3:51 AM by jaimemon86

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 5:42 PM
It's really lovely, so keep smiling, and creating!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 7:36 AM
Crap, I need to play SH2 again, I sadly don't remember this mansion. I feel so bad.

But thank you so much for a SH lot! I love this little things, as SH is one of my favorite series. Keep it up! And your hard work paid off well, it looks lovely.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sari_luna
Crap, I need to play SH2 again, I sadly don't remember this mansion. I feel so bad.

But thank you so much for a SH lot! I love this little things, as SH is one of my favorite series. Keep it up! And your hard work paid off well, it looks lovely.

It's from that extra scenario on the director's cut version, the one that you play with Maria. That could be the reason why you don't remember.

It's cool to find out there's some sh fans on mts2
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 2:03 AM
Oh wow, I am so glad you didn't give up on this! It was well worth the effort, trust me. You did a great job recapturing the atmosphere--very spooky! Thank you so much for sharing your hard work and talent with us.

Happy Simming,
Mairi

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 8:42 PM
Ah, ok. I'm gonna have to look for that on my SH2. The only haunted mansion thing I remember is in SH3. That place was cool.

Leon and Claire forever! *cough*
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 10:38 PM
How frustrating for you to have so many troubles in bringing us this wonderful house! I am glad you stuck with it, though, because it is incredible. I only know SH4: The Room, but this house is wonderful, and you captured the mood of the series very well.

If you ever get discouraged again and feel like maybe no one appreciates all your hard work, know that I - and so many others here - appreciate you very much.

Thank you,

centime
Instructor
#8 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 1:48 AM
Wow Fantastic house, Love it. Thank you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 4:31 AM
Ah, it's the mansion where Maria meets Ernest in "Born From A Wish"! I couldn't place the mansion either... you should probably mention that in the actual post. ^^ Just a thought... great work, though! I've seen the game played, so I'm not the best expert on the layout of the building... haha But, it's Silent Hill inspired...what's not to love!

tu fui ego eris
...what i am, you will be...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th May 2009 at 4:33 AM
Great work. Thank you to use my work. It is good that it has been useful.

-/|--O--|\-
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 4:44 PM
Great work...i loved the Maria scenario!